“I Love Eat'nPark”

Cuisines: American
New Bedford, Massachusetts
“I Love Eat'nPark”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I so miss this particular restaurant. If it was up the street, I would be there every morning for coffee, They have a breakfast buffet and then after 11:00 they break that down, and it becomes
a fantastic soup & salad buffet, the best I've ever been to. I love everything on it.

• Visited December 2012

Rochester, New York
“Pleasantly Surprised”
Reviewed 19 July 2012

My husband and I stopped here during a recent road trip down the east coast. From the outside this restaurant looks pretty modest, and I thought it was a fast food place. However, once inside we were greeted by a friendly staff-person and escorted to a booth next to the salad bar.
The menu offered a wide variety of dishes from sandwiches and burgers to complete entrees, and there was a dessert menu with all kinds of pies and other goodies to choose from.
The place was clean and our server was very nice. We both opted for lunch from the soup and salad bar and enjoyed it very much. There were plenty of fresh ingredients for topping salads, and sides like cole slaw, potato salad and the like. There were also several kinds of soups available.
The food was tasty, good quality and very reasonably priced, and service was excellent. I would definitely dine at an Eat N Park again.

• Visited July 2012