Americas Best Value Inn - Bristol / Levittown / Philadelphia
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Bristol
Chicago, Illinois
“Horrible Experience”
Reviewed 4 October 2011

The pictures do not resemble anything as seeing the hotel in person. The lobby smelled bad and there were little bugs flying around that as I was checking in, one landed on my hand and the room OMG, was horrible. Needless to say if we were to stay there, we wouldn't have eaten the breakfast. We had requested a non-smoking room and it smelled horrible, there were big flies in the room and there were so many little nasty looking bugs all on the window sill that didn't know exactly what they were. The room had very poor lighting and it's definately not a place to stay with kids cause that area is not at all good. It's hard to know how the town is if you are not from anywhere nearby but I would never book a hotel there again. Didn't even stay there, went out and found another hotel far from there to stay in, didn't care to loose what we paid for the stay. Walked out of that room itching and feeling digusted maybe about 10 minutes if that after having walked in.

Room Tip: Not suitable for families with kids.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Maria C
Joy F, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Bristol / Levittown / Philadelphia, responded to this review, 16 November 2011
Hello,

We are sorry to hear about your stay. We would deffinitely like to talk with you further regarding your experience with us. Please contact me so we can discuss your past stay.

Joy Fike
Guest Relations Manager
(215) 788-8400

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Korean first
Levittown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 18 August 2011

The other reviews are correct. This is a drug/high crime area frequented by crackheads and prositutes. I have lived in this area all my life and feel horrible when I run into people at Sesame that ended up here as part of some package deal. I would stay in my car before I stayed here.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled solo
4 Thank EklundsOnTheMove

Travellers are raving about these Bristol hotels

Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 27 July 2011

I reserved 2 room for my family and I. I got there and the man behind the desk was very accommodating. The first room with the 2 double beds was fine. The next room was horrible. The shower door was broken and the sofa bed was disgusting. It was broken , all stained up and the mattress was very lumpy. I went back to the desk to let them know what was going on and the staff was not very helpful. He came to the room and I showed him the sofa bed and all he asks if is we want a third room with a single bed for $60 a night. My mother told him that she does not want that and he needs to come up with something better. He could not. So she informed him that we were checking out. He then told us that we only had 10 minutes to do so. He was very rude and disrecpectful. He almost didnt give us our money back for the 2 rooms. I would not advise anyone to stay here. While we were checking out people were just comming and going. This place gave the appearance that it was some sort of drug infested prostitution house.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank kbyrd774
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 10 November 2010

I have stayed at that Days Inn for only 1 night, it was bad, very bad. I found out that this is a in a drug infested area with alot of crime. (check the local paper.) My room was dirty, & it smelled. I was even affrid to sleep at night!

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple
4 Thank BlueEyedwitch
Rocky Point, New York
Reviewed 13 August 2010

This place is gross in a very shady neighborhood. Rooms were not clean & smelled like cat urine. Do your self a favor and spend a few more $$ and stay somewhere else. It was $80.00 for the night , however, they have no right to even charge that, should be more like $20.00. They charge an addt'l $5.00 a piece for refrigerator & microwave but they were so disgusting could not even use it & than they claimed we never paid for it & didn't return our lousy $10.00.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank svc0802
North Lauderdale
Reviewed 17 July 2010

This hotel should not carry the name of Days Inn. I would recommend people to stay away. Uncomfortable beds, dirty room. Felt like a 20 dollars cheap motel. Don't waste your money. Stay away. It is a shame that Days Inn does not audit this hotel It is a shame to the name.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank ceavila
New York City, New York
Reviewed 28 June 2010

I am from NY, I stood in this hotel with my husband and 3 children just for 1 night cause we was doing the Sesame Place Elmo 2 day Pass thing so we decided to spend the night in this Hotel. The next day as I was dressing my kids, I noticed they had red bite marks all over their body. I flipped out! I had to take my kids home to their doctor instead of Sesame Place. I have attached a photo of one of my kids legs for every one to see, but they have marks on both legs, both arms, back, stomach, face etc....
I am notifing the Pennsyvania Dept of Health! I do not recommend this hotel for anybody! I hope they get shut down!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank Lovelyk27
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bristol
Ramada Levittown Bucks County
Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Oxford Valley
Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Trevose
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#6 of 9 in Bensalem
Sheraton Bucks County Hotel
Hampton Inn & Suites Newtown

Been to Americas Best Value Inn - Bristol / Levittown / Philadelphia? Share your experiences!