“Not so bad as others report”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Bristol
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Pros: Overall the room was clean, and had good noise isolation so I was able to sleep without outside or neighbors disturbances. Internet speed was very high. Although I was staying in a smoking room, I could not smell any smoke in the room. Plenty of parking.
Cons: Although staff were friendly but I would not say they were pleasant. The smell of old wood in the room, and the same smell is all over in that town. Breakfast was total joke; if I knew that I would have gone somewhere else to eat, but I did not have time. A bar and liquor store are attached to this hotel, so you can expect some unpleasant people going around, but I did not have any unpleasant experience. TV was ancient tube TV. I don't watch TV, but I was really surprised this place got stuck in old era. I personally did not like the air conditioner's positioning since it blows toward the bed, but not a big deal.

Overall it's not as terrible as others report. It's not great either. It's ok for the price.

Room Tip: Bring some air freshener with you Don't rely on complimentary breakfast.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 9 May 2014

The hotel was pretty good but it did have its flaws like the condoms under the bed or the cigarette holes in the sheets or the cigarette behind the side table. The worst part of the whole weekend though was when I was waken up by a noise and when I went to check it out I discovered the towel rack had fell and the plaster from the wall was on the floor. I did not report it in fear that I would be blame for something I didn't do. Other then that the trip was worth it and I got some much needed sleep.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Shaniqua H
Bristol L, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Thank You for your review of the Days Inn in Bristol. We appreciate your comments and concerns about our room. We hope to welcome you again soon when in the Bristol area.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

1  Thank Christopher W

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Very clean room, staff was particularly friendly as well. Bar next to hotel was convenient. Continental breakfast could have been better.. Other than that, definitely would consider staying here again.

1  Thank Bill W

Thank You for your kind words about our property. I am pleased to read that we are meeting your expectations. Reviews like yours really encourage us to do well. I am glad you enjoyed your time with us and that our staff was helpful and pleasant. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

I spent an evening at this property on Wed April 16. The room was spotless, the king size bed had a pillow top mattress and the crowning touch was a new 32" Flat Screen tv. The free continental breakfast was available on tables just off the lobby.

Room Tip: Ask for a king room.
1  Thank RLacey

Thanks for staying with us at the Days Inn in Bristol and for posting your review on TripAdvisor. We appreciate both! I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Please come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 23 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Sarah K
Reviewed 5 March 2014

It was an ok motel. Kind of scary people at night with the bar attached to the place. Rooms were clean but had a musty smell. The staff was nice and assisted when we had to stay an additional night. The room had a refrigerator burnout a microwave. Overall, ok stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Staci B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bristol
Ramada Levittown Bucks County
Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Oxford Valley
Sheraton Bucks County Hotel
Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Trevose
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#7 of 9 in Bensalem
Homewood Suites by Hilton Newtown - Langhorne, PA

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!