All reviews room was clean waffles wifi worked well clean place to stay stay there again first floor fridge and microwave late check night's sleep king bed nice stay motel cereal linens furniture tub
Reviewed 25 October 2010

Accommodation in Brookville is basic, received a recommendation to stay out of town.
After researching what was available and the prices chose the Super 8. I am not a regular user of Super 8 hotels (only stayed in a Super 8 once before) but would suggest that this Super 8 is better than my previous experience. The Brookville Super 8 had friendly attentive staff, was clean, had several fully stocked and working vending machines, fast complimentary internet, was quiet and safe and had breakfast supplied. This is certainly not the hotel for a honeymoon, romantic getaway or fun family vacation but it is acceptable accommodation at a bargain price, is near several restaurants and a few minutes drive from Brookville town center.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2010

I decided to stay here instead of a couple other choices because it looked like it was newer and hopefully cleaner. I was not disappointed. I had booked a suite, but appears that this means just a little bigger room. But it was very clean and the place looks very modern. When I found out my room was right next to the room where breakfast is served, I was a little nervous, but planned to be up & on the road pretty early anyway. I didn't hear a noise from next door until I went over there myself. Afterward, I could make out the beeping of the waffle iron from my room. I drove a little farther to try and get a nice, clean room for a decent price, and that is exactly what I found.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 March 2008

Very clean place, great price, perfect for an overnight stay. The staff was extremely friendly and welcoming.

• Stayed: March 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
Reviewed 23 September 2006

A reservation was made for me at this Super 8. I wanted to stay someplace else. I had a first floor room and thought it would be noisey being next to a MacDonalds and a truck stop. I was so surprised. It was extremely quiet, and I slept like a log. The room was all beige and not very attractive, but it was clean, the beds were comfortable, the tv channels varied, and the bathroom was very, very clean. The front desk staff were very cordial and informative. I felt very safe and basically comfortable during my three nights there. Although you are not staying at a luxury property, you are not paying for one either. Great location. Affordable for families. Clean, safe, and comfortable. Limited breakfast offerings were okay as well. My stay was fine. I don't believe there are any properties better than this in Brookville, especially for the price.

• Stayed: July 2006, travelled solo