“Dusty, dated but very friendly”
Review of Mill Creek Farm

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Buckingham
Mill Creek Farm
Ranked #1 of 1 Buckingham B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Just stayed at the Mill Creek Farm Bed and Breakfast. Paid $240 for a room that included a children's room and an adult room. Found this B&B via bedandbreakfast.com and they accept GC from that website. Owners are incredibly friendly and helpful. Grounds are beautiful with horses, a lovely stream and very close proximity to New Hope. Breakfast was delicious and fresh-Kristi's pancakes are some of the best we've ever had. Very cozy fireplace and even a piano in the common area. Downside was the condition of the rooms-very dusty and dated. Carpets need to be shampoo'd and furniture needs a thorough dusting. This B&B has a lot of charm and a some TLC will go a long way.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank bangaboo

Reviewed 12 July 2011

I wanted to like this place. The owner is very pleasant and the grounds are beautiful and endearing. The location is great and close to attractions in the area. However, the rooms are just inhabitable. And we tried more than one. The mattresses are sooo bad it is not even funny. The rooms are stuffy and dusty, the windows are small and the small window air condition is noisy. Just not pleasant. We did everything in our power to avoid our room. Ceiling is very low and we are not tall people. Waking up I had to clear spider webs off my face. You think I am exaggerating, don't you?

Breakfast was subpar and I will leave it at that.

And the pool, oh the pool. Great pool if it were only clean. Water looked unhealthy and the pool furniture were dirty and old. So dirty you would not have sat on them, believe me.

I gave it two stars for the beautiful grounds and adorable horses. 200 plus a night is a rip off. Try others in the area like Stone Ridge Farm. The grounds are not as beautiful but the rooms are great and breakfast is the best I ever had.

Room Tip: Stay away if you wish to have a decent bed and a clean and quite room; much better choices in area
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank dyny
Reviewed 20 January 2011

Had a great weekend getaway. The breakfast was to die for! The house is lovely and very cozy. Our 2yo son enjoyed the horses and surrounding area. We would definitely go back. Well worth a nice weekend getaway, very relaxing and beautiful!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank LadyGofNJ
Reviewed 22 March 2010

A birthday weekend gift from my family....Wonderful service without being intrusive.Beautiful location.I loved the babbling stream ...so peaceful .Cozy fire awaited us after a long day of site seeing. In the morning a sumptuous hot stack of blueberry pancakes in the sunny breakfast room. I only wish it had been Summer so I could have experienced the whole farm in all it's splendor. I will be coming back!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank margueri
Reviewed 11 July 2009

We visited Bucks County at the start of July and had a brilliant time! The inn is charming and the location idyllic. The hosts are lovely people, attentive to your needs and extremely friendly. Our room was very comfortable, the grounds are beautiful and the breakfasts were great. Bucks County is an outstandingly beautiful part of the world with some lovely villages, restaurants and lots of outdoor activities. If you're visiting Bucks County, Mill Creek Farm is a great place to stay!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
3  Thank Sue L
Reviewed 28 October 2007

We recently stayed at the Mill Creek Farm in Buckingham, PA. It is in a beautiful and tranquil spot. The owners are lovely and helpful, and breakfast was very nice, but the house is in serious need of an update. Our room was just over $200 with tax.The house was decorated in 1994, and is seriously overdue. The upstairs hall carpet is dirty.They have a leaking roof, the ceiling and wallpaper in our bedroom were peeling. The arm chair was soiled, the upholstery ripped. The sheets were mismatched. The private bathroom is in the hall, not in the room (this is not advertised on the website). In general, this B and B has potential, but is not worth $200. It does not give you a clean, comfortable feeling.

8  Thank justgotravel

Been to Mill Creek Farm? Share your experiences!