“Had a good nights stay....”

Super 8 Burnham/Lewistown
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Burnham
york, pa
“Had a good nights stay....”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I stayed here one night due to a work obligation in the area. The hotel was very dark when I arrived after 9pm and we almost missed the entrance. Check in and out were easy. I had a room on the first floor near the exit. The room was nice for a Super 8 room. They have a paper towel dispenser in the room which I found weird, but it is there to stop people from staining the white bath towels when coffee is spilled, etc. The exit door was not locked at night, but I did feel safe. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: I had a room near the side exit and didn't hear much noise....however, the exit door wasn't...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
BossLadyisalwayshere, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Burnham/Lewistown, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
We want to thank you for taking the time to comment about your recent stay with us. We do take great pride to deliver a clean and comfortable guest experience. We hope to see you again if you are in the area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Pawleys Island, South Carolina
Reviewed 22 March 2014

After attending a week long conference in Philly, I drove to my hometown of Burnham. My 87 year old grandmother wanted to stay in a hotel, so I booked us a room. I called ahead and requested a first floor room, which we were given. The staff was great and my grandmother loved the breakfast and in-room coffee. I work in the hotel industry and can be very picky, but I found this hotel to be a great place to stay for a short trip back to my hometown.. The only thing I found that needs to be improved is the pillows... They were very flat and worn, but I didn't ask for additional pillows. I'm sure they would have been replaced, but we were so busy while I was home, that I didn't think about it until the middle of the night.. Thanks so much for helping me make my grandmother's stay a special getaway with her granddaughter..

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review on your recent stay. It is so nice to hear your wonderful comments on our cleanliness, friendly staff, and selection of breakfast items. We hope that you had a great special getaway with your grandmother and we look forward to seeing you again when you are in the area.
Burnham
Reviewed 5 March 2014

The Super 8 Motel in Burnham PA is the finest example of a comfortable, clean and friendly place to stay on a business trip. The staff is friendly, the housekeeping excels, and the continental breakfast that is offered saves me the time and bother of searching out a restaurant. Bravo Super 8!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

BossLadyisalwayshere, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Burnham/Lewistown, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to share these kind words about our hotel. We are pleased to hear that we have met your expectations and hope you continue to enjoy your stay with us.
Burnham
Reviewed 18 February 2014

It was a great place!! I would recommend anyone to stay here. The staff was very nice and it was a very quiet place

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

BossLadyisalwayshere, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Burnham/Lewistown, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Thank you so much for your positive comments on our hotel and your recent stay. It is nice to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our staff to be super friendly. We look forward to seeing you again when you are in the area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burnham
Quality Inn & Suites Burnham
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#19 of 26 in State College
Ramada State College Hotel & Conference Center

Been to Super 8 Burnham/Lewistown? Share your experiences!