“Friendly Staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 Burnham/Lewistown

and 1 more site!
Super 8 Burnham/Lewistown
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Burnham

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Burnham
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

Room was large, clean, well prepared and comfortable. Heater was quiet and efficient. TV was adequate, older but good picture quality. Microwave, small fridge and lockable room safe with removable key. Only deficiency was lack of water pressure in the shower. Did not act like a low pressure shower head but rather a problem in the pipes. Weak dribble out of the tub faucet as well. If I was staying more than a single night I would have asked for another room but this would not deter me from staying there again. Quiet, clean, comfortable, reasonable price and good service trumps minor problems.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank Jefferey K
BossLadyisalwayshere, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Burnham/Lewistown, responded to this review, 14 June 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Super 8 in Burnham, Pa. We appreciate you taking the time to comment about your recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear about the water pressure you experienced during your stay. I am so sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. It is my hope that you will stay with us again very soon.
Burnham
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014

Overall a good hotel in a small town that does not have a lot of hotel options.

Room was clean, bathroom had plenty of towels, soap and shampoo.

I wanted a room on the first floor and the front desk lady was very helpful in getting me a room on the first floor.

It would help to have a more visible light on the sign directing you to the hotel as you come off the highway.

ONE NEGATIVE POINT WAS THIS.... The door leaving the first floor going out to the back parking lot was not locked when I arrived (after 8PM) and appeared to be unlocked all night. It seems odd that a hotel would leave a ground level door at the back of the hotel open in the evening.

This needs to be fixed. I am in hotels every week and I have never seena hotel with an unlocked ground entrance in the evening!!!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Super 8 during your visits to Burnham, Pa. We appreciate you sharing your comments and concerns about your stay at our hotel. We apologize for any inconvenience that may have occured during your stay. Our staff locks the doors every night. We do consistant safety checks throughout the hotel and never had an issue. We hope to see you again if you are in the area.
york, pa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014

I stayed here one night due to a work obligation in the area. The hotel was very dark when I arrived after 9pm and we almost missed the entrance. Check in and out were easy. I had a room on the first floor near the exit. The room was nice for a Super 8 room. They have a paper towel dispenser in the room which I found weird, but it is there to stop people from staining the white bath towels when coffee is spilled, etc. The exit door was not locked at night, but I did feel safe. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: I had a room near the side exit and didn't hear much noise....however, the exit door wasn't...