“Clean spacious rooms, some vegetarian hot dish could be added to the breakfast”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Butler
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

Rooms were spacious, washrooms a bit small but very clean. night staff did not look too smiley but did a good job. A good effort is being made at breakfast because there were three hot dishes. Fruits included grapes, apples and banana. The only thing that I can suggest is that they include some vegetarian hot dish like potatoes and beans.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank dina71

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Delray Beach, Florida, United States
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Thsi was a great place for the value. Clean room, quenn size beds, microwave, mini fridg, coffee machiane. Up on a hill with a nice view. Breakfest in morning hot meal and cold meals to choice from. I would stay there again if I travel to Butler Pa

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Belvidere, New Jersey
Reviewed 13 April 2013

We spent one night in a room (319) with a king-sized bed. The hotel, rooms are truly modern and stylishly updated.There is an elevator! On the down side: the sink in the bathroom is way too high, even though I am short (5'), and similarly, the shower stall is way too small, again, I am only 5 feet. The fan in the bathroom is very loud, the shower head very nice. The bed was very comfy. The breakfast is very generous, though weekday times could be longer, up to 10 am, instead of 9 am. The service was nice though one thing I found strange was that when we arrived (no reservation), after midnight, the clerk said he could not give us a discount (my husband is veteran, senior etc.) because the hotel is "privately owned" and they don't have that luxury, though clearly the hotel is part of the Choice Hotel chain.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 29 October 2012

What more could one ask for? The front desk staff was so helpful and kind. Both people I dealt with went out of their way to assist my friend and I. Rooms were clean and pretty as was the pool and exercise room. Lots of clean towels were available. Breakfast gave a nod toward healthier choices of foods which I always appreciate. My only wish was for a hot tub at the pool but the pool temperature was perfect. I liked the location. It was convenient but not in the thick of things.
Definitely a place to return to.

Room Tip: I understand that there are hot tub rooms available. Might be worth a try.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 13 October 2012 via mobile

Rooms are clean. A good pick to spend a night or two. Spacious enough that you don't feel cramped. The hot tub rooms are nice. Its located in a quiet part of town but close enough to anything you need. Free breakfast.

• Stayed December 2011
Evans City, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 13 October 2012 via mobile

Beautiful hotel. The pictures do not do it justice. Whish I would have taken some when I was out there. Beautiful renovations!!! From the lobby to the breakfast area to the hallways to the rooms all beautiful. I had notated on my reservation that I wanted an early check in come to find out that I wouldn't be in early, so out of courtesy I called to let them know, I also asked if possible could someone put some things together for me - ideas & suggestions for things to do & see in the area being as it was going to be my first time in Pennsylvania, the lady informed me that I could just ask the person at check in - ok? Upon arrival the woman who checked us in did not appear to be to thrilled to be there - she informed me of the breakfast hours for the next day only, when asked about the remaining days - she pointed to a sign that had the breakfast times & stated she doesn't know she doesn't work Sundays. Really??? Isn't it her job to know? At no time did she mention the pool location or hours as well as where were the laundry facilities. Good thing I had done my research ahead of time. There are no in room safes & their safety deposit boxes are the size of small pencil cases. Note the hotel will not store large valuable items such as laptops behind the desk, so please keep in mind when visiting should you have large valuables. I ended up taking mine with daily. Overall beautiful hotel, great breakfast selection, just their customer service needs some polishing. It would be nice if they answered their phone as well, I thought at one point they were closed before I came out since it took a long while for someone to answer when attempting to call ahead of time on different days & hours of the day. I would go back again.

• Stayed August 2012
2 Thank cntrr773
Hugo, Mn
Reviewed 22 September 2012

We were very pleased with this hotel. It is situated on top of the hill so the room was so nice and quiet. It rained last night so we heard that but nothing else. The room was a nice size and very clean. The bed was comfortable. The staff was very helpful on how to get to restaurants and attractions. Breakfast had good selections and enough room for eating even thought the hotel was mostly full. We would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I think the room would be good on either side of the hotel as not near the freeway noise.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Butler
Hampton Inn Butler
Hampton Inn Butler
#1 of 8 in Butler
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Butler
Days Inn Butler Conference Center
Fairfield Inn & Suites Butler
Holiday Inn Express Kittanning
Home2 Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh / Cranberry, PA
Home2 Suites by Hilton Pittsburg...
#1 of 15 in Cranberry Township

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!