I highly recommend the Inn at Mt. Chestnut if you are in the Butler area, or want a weekend getaway from Pittsburgh.
1. Extremely quiet. The Inn is at the end of a very quiet street. There was no traffic noise.
2. Very large rooms, modern and absolutely clean.
3. Super comfortable king size bed. Mattress had the perfect combination of firm underneath yet soft on top.
4. Reasonable price! It cost the same as the Comfort Inn in Butler.
5. Friendly, helpful hosts.
6. Great breakfast, plus she accomodated my dietary restrictions with grace and charm (some people are irritated over things like that, or worse, get it completely wrong).
I saw in the guest book that several people came to the Inn at Mt. Chestnut for their first night on their honeymoon, and also saw one who came back to celebrate their 5 year anniversary. It would be a perfect place for a romantic getaway.