“Not all that impressive for the price”
Review of Super 8 Butler

Super 8 Butler
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Butler
Rome City, Indiana, United States
“Not all that impressive for the price”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I was given a AAA rate that end up totaling $76, which I consider high for a Super 8. The lady working the desk was pleasant and helpful, especially after I discovered that my room did not have any towels. Overall the room was clean and comfortable and the wifi signal was strong and reliable all night. The room did have a fridge and microwave which was handy and appreciated. It was a typical Super 8 at a non-typical Super 8 rate. If I had to stay in the area again, I'd try to find something that's more reasonably priced for what I'm getting.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
North Huntingdon, PA
Reviewed 19 January 2014

My friend and I stayed here 2 years ago and had a decent room at a fair price. It was enough for us to return this Saturday. Well, this experience was entirely different. AAA price same $70 plus tax. Registration with credit cards is done with the old manual slide machines (CC security concern for me). We checked in late at 11:45 PM. Checkout time is 11:00 AM. Asked for a late checkout of 11:30 AM. Was told if you arrive before midnight, they don't allow this. Only after I made a comment to my friend about not returning, they then offered the 30 minute extension which ultimately we didn't need. Upon arrival to our room, we found leftover food in the fridge. We assumed (our first mistake) that housekeeping must have just overlooked this. My friend placed it in the hall and I called the front desk to let them know. Was told it would sit there all night until the maid came in the morning. And it did sit there all night. To the hotel's credit they did offer us another room which we declined (our 2nd mistake) as we had already unpacked. The luggage stand was dirty which paled in comparison to the cleanliness of the bedspreads. My girlfriend stated when she tucked herself in that it spelled like body odor and threw it off of her immediately. Needless to say, I did not use mine. Lastly, the sheets had mascara and eyeliner marks on the sheets. My friend doesn't wear makeup so we knew that the sheets were not changed from prior visitors to the room. The TV, phone and electrical outlets are outdated.

The only positives: the towels were clean and fluffy, I had a hot shower and the bathroom tile was updated. The internet worked fine as well. Since cleanliness is our priority, we won't be back.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank krisleern
Butler
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Very quit. Room was very clean, nice recliner to watch TV. Nice new fluffy towels! Need fitted bottom sheets on the bed, the sheet used was for a double and would not stay tucked in and was all bunched up by morning.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Also consider these accommodations in or near Butler
Days Inn Butler Conference Center
Hampton Inn Butler
#1 of 8 in Butler
Fairfield Inn & Suites Butler
WoodSpring Suites Signature Pittsburgh Cranberry
WoodSpring Suites Signature Pitt...
#14 of 15 in Cranberry Township

Been to Super 8 Butler? Share your experiences!