“Delicious”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 June 2014

This was my third time back midweek. It offers a quaint and relaxed atmosphere to talk while you dine. I had a vegetarian entree, eggplant with vegetables and chic peas served with rice (Masakaah). My spelling on the dish may be a little off. It was very good. I had dessert this time which satisfies my sweet tooth with honey as a main ingredient. The meal was filling, service good, and another satisfied customer. You also can sit outside and byob. It is a nice change of pace from the ordinary without being too extreme. A nice cultural food experience.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

My husband and I and another couple ate lunch here recently. The food was reasonably priced and tasty, but not really special. We were surprised to see French fries on the menu, and ordered some, but the quantity was a bit skimpy and they were out of ketchup!! The wraps were good, but my husband said that the Greek salad was nothing special and he had to pick out some of the really hard pieces of greens. No beverage refills were offered, so that was disappointing as well.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We have been going to the Cedars since they opened. We dine in and do take out. If you want to have great food and a really good time, go on a Friday or Saturday when they have the live dancers. If you don't get the beat and get up and dance, you miss a great time. Don't be shy....get up and dance and enjoy the food. If you are local and want a great takeout dinner, this is the place. Some of the best dinner memories we have with our best friends are at the Cedars. Take a chance and do something different you won't be disappointed. BYOB which is another plus.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

We've been to the Cedars restaurant in Camp Hill a number of times for lunch and enjoyed each visit. However, I waited until we ate dinner to write a review.

So, here's a review that reflects what our four diners thought of the meal experience Friday night. Unlike our previous meals we decided to eat when the belly dancing is available. Both couples have visited the Middle East a few times and enjoyed the food and atmosphere. We all had the same thoughts while eating and watching the lovely and nimble dancer. Are we really in Camp Hill? The food, mezza appetizers(5) shared between us, and four kebab meals were excellent with great atmosphere. We brought a Merlot for meal, but a Cabernet Sauvignon would match the meal well, too. The baklava is absolutely wonderful, especially when it's warm and fresh. We had too much food, but were able to have a dinner from out leftovers the next night. Still yummy.

Our prior lunch meals were also quite good, though I thoroughly enjoy my "Greek" salad at lunch, the more traditional meals are excellent as well.

The tastes of the meals are very similar to what we enjoyed in Israel, Turkey, Jordan, Greece and even Egypt. I can't vouch for pure authenticity of the Lebanese food, since it's always difficult finding the original spices used in the Middle East, but it's darn close.

We'll visit the Cedars many times in the future. We highly recommend it to those who want to skip the chain restaurants that dominate the area. It's not an inexpensive meal, but it's great value for good food and a special night out.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Really good and really authentic food. The lentil soup is excellent as were the several varieties of kabobs. The waitress was friendly and helpful and took time to explain how the varies things on the menu were prepared. The prices are very reasonable and the are belly dancers on Friday and Saturday nights.

1  Thank backpack1283