“Awesome food equaled by the service!”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #3 of 121 Restaurants in Camp Hill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2018

The food was outstanding! I had parm crusted cod topped with crab. My wife had the coconut shrimp on coconut risotto. I had cole slaw and garlic mashed potatoes on the side. Then we shared a side of mashed sweet potato. My plate came out and I saw they had put potatoes au gratin on the plate instead of the garlic mashed. Before I could even think about getting the waitress and changing it, she was at the table with the garlic mashed and an apology. She saw the plate come out(someone else delivers) and knew it was wrong, immediately got the right side and brought it over. Amazing! Have never had service like that. She was on top of refills, checking on bread, quality of food, and anything else we might need. She was as excellent as the food was. What a great dinner! Thanks!

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Not the best happy hour specials. a few drinks and apps. I really do love the place for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Where oh where has the dining “experience” gone?? When I go to Bonefish I want an experience. I don’t want to feel like I’m choking down my salad bc my food already came out. I haven’t even been here 20 minutes and I’ve been brought bread, 2drinks, my salad AND my dinner. Why can’t I enjoy my food? Why can’t I Savor being out with friends? Why am I rushed???? I made an intentional decision to come here at the end of a long day and I feel like I’m at a fast food joint. Very disappointing

1  Thank SwtJerseyGirl
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

We made reservations for 6 of us for lunch. Nice lunch options and helpful staff! Prompt service with a smile. A bit pricey for lunch but worth every dollar! Save room for dessert and good coffee!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

I saw my coworkers returning the steaks twice because whoever was at kitchen that day was unable to cook a steak to order.

Date of visit: April 2018