“Great time for small children”
Review of Monkey Joe's

Monkey Joe's
Reviewed 2 June 2014

The kids had a great time bouncing and running around. Lots of huge inflatables. Nice snack bar. Parents don't have to pay for themselves. Nice seating area with a tv if you need to catch the game.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

It has several bounce houses/slides for all ages. It also has an area for grown ups to lounge and use computers. Went here on a Sunday afternoon/evening and it wasn't too crowded. Downside is as an adventurous adult the only way I could slide was to assist a young child. Lucky for me, I had a 3 year old!

Reviewed 1 April 2014

My son loves Monkey Joes. We usually go on weekends. This is when it's most crowed and a majority of the birthday parties take place. There are 4 private rooms for birthday parties, a small arcade area, a snack bar, tables and chairs for eating, shoe storage area (kids must wear socks) a parent area with 2 computers for Internet access (they also have wifi), flat screen tv (usually sports) and lounge chairs. There are 5 inflatable "bouncers/slides" for children up to age 12 and a couple more reserved for toddlers. Teenage "referees" armed with whistles watch over the bouncers and assist the little ones. Place is clean, but does get crowded, especially if several parties are going on. My son loves it - especially when Monkey Joe himself makes an appearance.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

Grand daughter's birthday party was held here. It reminds me of what people call a cruise - a petri dish environment. Hoards of bouncing, screaming little kids sweating and running all over the place. Of course, they love it, which I'm happy for them. But, it was a very long two hours - it was hot inside - no air flowing seemed like and it was the 1st Saturday in February. I was very happy that the kids were laughing and having a great time. They need to put the AC on; the kids were all flushed and we kept constantly hydrating them. I'm sure the bad cold I'm no sporting was a product of the afternoon there. My son thought the price was great and they provided drinks and chips.

1  Thank dinerms
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Monkey Joes is a great place to take the kids to blow off some steam! The only problem that we had was the lack of space in the facility. There is literally kids/parents everywhere with little room to sit or move. I would try again on a weekday but never again on a weekend. My son (4) and daughter (2) were being pushed around by much bigger kids that were not being supervised (or managed by the staff.