“Grumpy Owner and Waste ofMoney!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Hygea Wellness Spa

Hygea Wellness Spa
Ranked #6 of 8 things to do in Camp Hill
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Grumpy Owner and Waste ofMoney!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

Terrible terrible place! Got my mother a Mother's Day certificate to use as well and her experience was just as bad as mine. Massage was nothing special- are they even certified?! Salt room session was nothing spectacular either...and both my mother and I agree that the blonde, elderly lady in the front lacks a lot of customer service skills- not friendly and acted as if I was more of an inconvenience than a patronizing customer. Never going back again and I advise you don't waste your hard earned money and get massages elsewhere.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Stoneharbor23

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“What a waste of money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

I scheduled a last minute massage and salt cave experience and I was extremely disappointed. The massage therapist was young, but very sweet and seemed attentive to what I was looking for, but I quickly learned that was not the case. I was sooooo stressed out and was specific about paying attention to certain areas of my body and I felt like she didn't know how to address those areas. She completely ignored them, even after I kept making suggestions of the areas that really needed attention. After I was done with that awkward experience I wAs led into the "salt cave" for
an even more disappointing therapy. First of all, they ask you to put booties on your feet and I quickly noticed that they were used!!!! Gross!!! Second, if this room is to help "clear" your breathing, how come I was more congested coming out than going in? Maybe it's because I sat in a typical zero gravity camping chair. So not impressed with this place.... Will try the highly recommended Carlisle salt cave because this place was a total rip off!!! Do not go here!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank luv2campout
Camp Hill
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A feeling of time wasted...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013

My fiance went here because of a Groupon we got for two visits. Well, her visit felt like nothing, really. The salt room was advertised as good for her asthma, but the scents they used only made her want to leave sooner. She felt no more relaxed than before she went.

We never used the second visit.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Eight_Star8
Enola, Pennsylvania
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Disappointed in their gift certificate policy”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2013

Received a gift certificate for $50 for Christmas but when I wanted to use it they said "only for massage". It did not say that on the certificate but because the gifter purchased it from the girl who gives the massages they said it had to be used for that. Sold it on Craig's list for $30 and used the money elsewhere. Sorry, but that's my experience. Also, I have been in the salt room and prefer the one in Carlisle much better. I don't think cell phones and laptops should be allowed in a room that is for relaxation therapy.

Visited December 2012
4 Thank ltm2
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“1st time ok second time terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

The first massage I had there the massage therapist did look young however my massage was great! So I went back thinking I would have the same young lady. Well I did not and the massage was may 50 minutes not counting the 5 minutes the massage therapist left the room with the warm (quickly cold) towel on my back. She was very rough and seemed to be elsewhere in her thoughts. I told her multiple times she was being to rough... If you do decide to get a massage there do not get the red head!!!

Visited May 2013