“Great Italian Food, nice prices”

Peppino's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 112 Restaurants in Camp Hill
Cuisines: Italian
Burke, Virginia
“Great Italian Food, nice prices”
Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

My husband stopped in around 3pm and we were greeted by the friendly hostess. We ordered and the food came quickly, first the salad and then the entree. The bread that came with the meal was very nice and fresh. The salad was basic but, fresh and had homemade dressing on the side. We both ordered the Eggplant Parmigiana. It was delicious and the pasta the came with the it was fresh made. It was wonderful.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Jennifer M

Brogue, Pennsylvania
“Can't beat it!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We stopped here for a quick meal before attending a play at the Oyster Mill Playhouse. It's not much to look at, but the food was spectacular. I ordered shrimp parmigiana, which is not a common meal in most Italian restautants. I can't wait to enjoy this again. Peppinos is now my choice before every play, and whenever else I'm in the area. The prices are very reasonable, and the staff, friendly. This was an exciting find for me.

2 Thank Brownbowl
Camp Hill
“The cook is really missed”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Senora, the cook from Central America made good Italian food every time! Her food was tasty and hot and came out quickly. Sadly she is sick and may not return. The substitute cooks are not doing the job. The food is not as tasty and certainly not as hot. Even the bread was over done the other day. Senora will be missed by many customers!

Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“Love the Grandma's and Margherita Pizzas!”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Friendly staff and I just love their freshmade Grandma's and Margherita pizzas. Our whole family enjoys their regular pizza as well. Always enjoy their lasagna and spaghetti dinners; they come with a nice salad and bread. The atmosphere is very casual wtih wait staff in the evenings, otherwise it is counter service. Saw the review regarding the mushrooms - unless they changed things, I've always had fresh mushrooms used on the pizza... Although tasty, the salads have become too expensive for me - especially since I don't get tomatoes and want to substitute sweet peppers - they charge me for them (not the only place to do this but it "burns my buttons" that places do this).

Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
“Granddaughters Favorite”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

The guys making the pizzas and other foods are a joy to talk with. I believe they are Italien and love to chat with any customer that comes in. My favorite is their Steak Sandwhiches. They have an excellent taste plus a good bun to go on. I don't know if they make it from scratch or what, but regardless it's tasy.

Visited February 2013