“Good but not great”

Jacksons Restaurant + Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Jacksons Restaurant + Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 72 Restaurants in Canonsburg
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Jacksons Restaurant + Bar is a sophisticated, but casual, restaurant located in the heart of the expanding Southpointe industrial park. Our restaurant includes a covered patio that seats up to 50 people and private dining room for intimate seating. From our unique open kitchen that includes a brick oven and wood fire grill, we expertly prepare artful American cuisine with an International flair. Our signature dishes include Crab Cakes, Famous Shrimp & Chorizo Chowder and Hand-Cut Prime Steaks. What separates Jacksons from our competition is our warm friendly atmosphere, knowledgeable staff and quality, fresh, local and imported products.
Canonsburg, Pennsylvania
“Good but not great”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

This place is certainly not bad, but it is not a great value neither. I think it is directed more towards the business type with an expense account. I enjoy going there every now and then.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Chuck H

“Treat yourself ....”
Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

This is one of those places you just have to be prepared to drop a couple extra duckies. I mean c'mon. As long as you're going to so it just do it right. I was actually within walking distance from my work to Jackson's at one point, until we moved.

It's a very solid restaurant with a good menu, great service, and decent atmosphere. Yea, it's not 5 star but it's pretty close. As least everytime I've been there.

Even though I don't work close anymore, I still like to venture up to ol Jackson's once in awhile ....

You should do the same!!

“Visit This Gem”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

I could not have asked for a better place to be for my husband's 65th birthday. The preparation and cooking area is in full view--ahhhh, what a treat to watch our meals being prepared. My husband enjoyed the Ribeye; while I oh so enjoyed the Snapper. The manager, Ron, introduced himself. He shared with us that the chef tends a garden of herbs outside except, of course,during the winter. The menu is also changed every three months to reflect the seasons.

• Visited December 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
“Great food in a nice atmosphere!”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

The service was great and the food delicious all wrapped up in an elegant setting! Would definitely dine here again.

• Visited December 2013
“Average”
Reviewed 2 December 2013 via mobile

I have been to Jacksons a few times for business lunches. At first I was not a huge fan I have begun to like it more. The ham pretzel sandwich is good as is the shrimp and chorizo chowder. They are pretty good about getting you in and out if that is what you want. It is a little on the pricey side for what it is.