Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Southpointe
US$101
US$117
US$67
US$110
Candlewood Suites Washington North(Washington)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$149
US$130
US$166
US$135
All reviewsoffice parkgreat hotelfamily weddingbreakfast buffetroom was cleanfront desk staffbusiness triphotel restaurantgreat rooma great staywould stay here againcoffee makerfitness centerconvenient locationwafflesjacksonspittsburgh
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 June 2012

Great place to stay for business or leisure. Clean, comfortable, and a quiet location. Recommend breakfast and lunch or dinner at Jacksons.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 June 2012

We came from out of town for a wedding and stayed 2 nights. The rooms were spotless and very comfortable. We were on the end of the hall so it was nice and quiet. The staff was really friendly and helpful. They steered us to a park for a nice walk. The only downside is that it is fairly remote from any stores, shopping or restaurants. It is in an office park, so even the few nearby places are closed on weekends.

Room Tip: End of hall was quiet. I'd stay far from the pool.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2012

Lovely grounds that are well kept. The hotel is well kept. Very clean. The beds were okay, not the most comfortable, a little mushy. It depends on what you like. The amenities were lovely and the staff was great. In this area, I think this is the best stay for the price. Don't expect breakfast at this one, though. Ten dollars for breakfast at their small restaurant. Did not eat here, so I can't comment.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2012

We have stayed here twice for weddings, The rooms are clean and soooo comfortable. The beds are like clouds and I would love to steal one of their pillows! They have all the amenities you could possibly need, in a convienient location. Our second stay we were able to get in early to get ready for the wedding. They have complimentary coffee in the lobby and the food for the wedding was great. I would have no problem staying there again.

Room Tip: Our room was by the elevator, easy to get to, but a little noisier than the other rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Sarah K, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Southpointe, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2012

Your feedback and loyatly is greatly appreciated. You can purchase the pillows by contacting the hotel direclty. Thank you again. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2012

I had the pleasure of staying in the great hotel.

I was upgraded upon check in to a suite, and the hotel itself is located in a kind of industrial park, ( high end). I mean these are corporate offices, so trucks, just clean spacious well manicured properties.

The room was very clean and in good shape, and the dial was a dial a firmness style.

2 Flat panel 40 inch ish tv's, with a good selection on the local cable. Ac was worked great and the best provided a very comfortable sleep. I would stay here again and again

Room Tip: The odd rooms get a view away from parking lot, but I did not stay there for the view. I was in suite 256
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. I hope you come visit us again in the future.