We normally stay in Washington PA hotel and travel to Latrobe, PA and the Pittsburgh area on our vacation each year. This year all the hotels were booked up in Washington, PA because of local Concerts and a Gas Workers conference. So we thought we would head further north on US 79 to find a hotel. Shortly after we got off US 70 on to US 79 we saw a sign for Hilton Garden Inn. The hotel is in a very quiet Technology area, also located near a beautiful Golf Course (Southpointe Golf Club), I also noticed a Spay and Salon close by. Everything was wonderful until later that evening when I came out into the hallway and smelled cigarette smoke :( I had assumed this was a non-smoking facility but I called the front desk and they said on the second floor near our room (#253) are smoking rooms. They sent up somone to plug in an ionizer, and at least we never smelled the smoke in our room but did smell it in the hallway again the next moring. We plan to visit the hotel again in the future but will request another floor or to be place at the opposite end of the hallway as we are not smokers. Other than that it would have been the perfect say! My husband loved the breakfast they provide, and the front desk staff are nice. The ladies who take care of the rooms greeted us with a smile every morning! These ladies do a fantastic job and are so very friendly and made us feel at home and accommodated us sleeping in late, they came back to clean the rooms and didn't make us feel bad about it, they are wonderful :) Thanks Ladies!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Southpointe. Where fine accommodations, excellence in food and comfortable surroundings are not the exception but the standard. Point south to the premier meeting location that offers functionality and fun. Someplace that provides the excellence of the Hilton HHonors Program. The Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Southpointe offers the comforts of home with the following features and amenities:Hotel Features~175 Guest Rooms with 42 Suites and 2 Jacuzzi Rooms~Great American Grill serving Breakfast~18,000 Square Feet of Meeting and Event Facilities~Complimentary 24 hour Business Center~Golf Packages Available~Complete Conference Services Staff and Audio/Visual Team~24-Hour Pavilion Pantry Convenience Mart~Complimentary Guest Parking~Complimentary Usage of our Fitness Center~Indoor Swimming Pool and Whirlpool ~Evening Room Service~Jackson Restaurant Guest Room Amenities~Microwave, Refrigerator and Coffee Maker~Two Dual-Line Speakerphones with Voice Mail and Data Ports~Large Work Desk with Convenient Desk-Level Outlets, Adjustable Lighting and Ergonomic Chair~Hair Dryer, Full-Sized Irons and Ironing Boards~Free High Speed Internet AccessJacksons Restaurant-Rotisserie-Bar~200 Seat Upscale Dining with a Warm Casual Atmosphere~Serving a Wide Variety of American Cuisine with an International Flair~Natural Slate, Wood, Stone and Metal Décor Featuring a Fireplace ~Display Kitchen with a Wood Burning Grill, Brick Oven and Rotisserie~Private Dining Room for up to 20 People~18 Seat Bar with Additional Table Seating~Outdoor Patio for Seasonal Dining~Serving Lunch and Dinner ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Southpointe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Southpointe Hotel Canonsburg
- Hilton Garden Inn Canonsburg
- Hilton Canonsburg
- Canonsburg Hilton