“Worth a Trip for the History”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #33 of 73 Restaurants in Canonsburg
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 28 November 2012

This McDonalds is nestled in a very busy area of Canonsburg, PA. The traffic is terrible, both leading up to, and parking at, this establishment. Sure, it's right off of I-79, but it's still a pain to get to. That said, apparently Canonsburg is famous for being the hometown of Perry Como and Bobby Vinton. The McDonalds is full of historical information, photographs, vintage posters, and the music of the legends born in this town. I didn't expect a McDonalds to be a history lesson, but it was, and a fun one too. As far as my visit, the McDonalds was crowded and the lines were wrong. The girl who took my order tried to give me a snack size McFlurry when I'd ordered a regular. When I corrected her, she tried to tell me that was the regular size. Fortunately, a coworker corrected her. Food was average, but the history was worth the trip.