“Not one of my favorites”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wai Wai Buffet & Grill
Ranked #51 of 76 Restaurants in Canonsburg
Reviewed 4 March 2014

This place has a variety of Chinese food items on its buffet at a reasonable price. However I suspect cleanliness may be a problem. Twice foreign objects turned up in my food and the restaurant staff did not seem surprised or concerned. Lunch is usually busy but the place is empty after 2 o'clock or so. I no longer dine here.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

Went to Wai Wai at 11:00 when it first opened for the day. I was extremely surprised to see that they were serving food from the night before. It was more than obvious that the food was not freshly made. When I told the staff that I had knew the food was left over and physically showed them the food ....they looked me in the eye as if they were ashamed that I had knew it was indeed left over....and said they were sorry.
Normally, Wai Wai is a decent place to eat for the money that they charge...but I'm sad to say that I won't be back there and it's a shame because it's the only decent Chinese place in Canonsburg. Establishment's that serve their food from the night before as their lunch...care nothing about their customers...all they care about is their greedy bottom line. SHAME ON YOU WAI WAI !!!!!!

1  Thank Bob W
Reviewed 20 October 2012

I've been here a few times and have had the same experience each time. The restaurant is fairly clean and the waitresses/ waiters are very prompt and courteous. However, the food is just average tasting. It is typically hot and fresh but there is nothing spectacular about it. If you're looking for taste try Hibachi Japan in Canonsburg.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

On a Sunday night at 5:30, the food was dried out, and mostly chicken with different sauces. After 5 minutes of eating the waitress asked if we were ready to pay. Not very friendly. Food could have been hotter.

Reviewed 13 June 2011

I just don't think this is very good Chinese food. There are better buffets like Evergreen in Washington. The restaurant is clean though and the service wasn't bad. I just would not recommend this place.