The Carbondale Grand Hotel & Conference Center
Residence Inn Scranton(Scranton)
Fairfield Inn Scranton(Scranton)
Quality Inn(Dunmore)
View Hotel
All reviewsski packageski weekendcomplimentary breakfasthome friescovered parkingelk mountainplace to stayhotel managementexcellent hotelchecking outroom was spaciousfront desk staffclean hotelwould definitely stay here againnice stayweddingambers
Reviewed 15 August 2014

This hotel was one of the nicest Best Westerns I have stayed at. Not only was the hotel spotless the hotel staff were some of the nicest people I have encountered in a hotel. I was in the area for a wedding. From check in to check out I was made to feel welcome and valued. . Everyone from the front desk staff to housekeeping to the waitress & bartender were so friendly. Nothing we asked for was a problem or an inconvenience. A bright welcoming smile was had by all. The restaurant was very good, there was relaxing outdoor space with a fountain. Perfect location , ample parking. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to this area. I will stay here again without a doubt in the future.

Room Tip: We had a room on the fourth floor. I do not think that one location is better than the next. We were pleased.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2014

This hotel is a hidden gem in Carbondale. Right in the middle of town. Hotel was Clean. Employees are friendly and helpful. The room was large and comfortable. Breakfast was great. I have food allergies and the staff was very helpful and made sure I had a great breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This hotel exceeded our expectations. The rooms were beautiful and the staff exemplary. Plan a stay here and you will not be disappointed. The hotel helped us with our event by providing a wonderful reception, loaning us things we needed that we hadn't brought with us, and even helped us think of and cover details we hadn't thought of.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Very wonderful new addition to the town of Carbondale, PA! Very friendly staff, safe and comfortable accommodations. I enjoyed the room very much. I stayed by myself on a family/friends visit and I felt very safe and secure. The staff was helpful in many ways and attentive to my stay. The manager was available and friendly as well. The pillows and bed wasn't the best I have ever experienced in a hotel, but I did get a good night sleep. The location is great-right on the main street of town with accessible parking. The hotel is a perfect addition to the town of Carbondale, PA!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 July 2014

The hotel was clean and modern. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The food at the restaurant was good. My only complaint would be that they stop serving food at 9pm (at least during the week). My group and I were travelling on business and by the time we were able to make it downstairs (9:05 pm) we were told the kitchen was closed. When we asked about bringing food from the pizza shop across the street, we were told no outside food was allowed. I completeley understand not allowing outside food if they were still serving food, but given the limited options for food in the area, I think it was silly for them to not allow us to bring in a pizza so we could enjoy a drink and food at the end of a very long day.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business