“Great Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 27 Hotels in Carlisle
Green Sea, United States
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

Our room was clean, comfortable and all that we needed. The staff were friendly and helpful. We were travelling with our Yorkie, and they even had a welcome treat for him. We would definitely stay at this Hampton Inn again and would recommend it to family and friends.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wayne A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Carlisle, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
Hello Daniel B!

Thanks so much for your recent stay and review!

We are very happy to hear that you and your family were comfortable at our hotel...including your Yorkie! We do love our furry guests too!

I will be sure to share your comments with the team!

Thanks again and Travel Safe!

Hampton Inn Carlisle

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Philadelphia, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

nothing distinctive or memortable about this hotel. Bathroom was poorly designed and cheap shower curtain was guaranteed to leak water into the bedroom area. Breakfast was avaerage but prepared foods were kind of rubbery.

• 2 of 5 bubbles

Hello Sanford M!

Thank you for your business and comments! I am sorry that we failed to provide you with comfortable surroundings for your recent stay. I assure you that we have replaced the shower curtain in your room.

I will be sure to share your comments with our team in an effort to improve!

I wish You and Yours safe travels and a Happy Holiday Season!

Poconos, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

Wow, I haven't stayed anywhere with such friendly and helpful staff in years. Furnishings were nice--the desk chair had a broken arm, and they took care of it right away. Breakfast was decent--several hot dishes in addition to the usual cold breakfast items. The kids swam in the indoor pool, which was clean.

Hello Amanda S!

Wow...thank you so much for your kind words and for your business!

I am very glad to hear that the hotel was a good fit for you and your family! I am sorry that the chair was broken upon your arrival but I am glad our team took care of it for you immediately!

I wish you and yours safe travels!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

This hotel was so wonderful that I stayed an extra night. It was just what I needed. The refurbished rooms are wonderful. My dog was welcome and he stayed with me for free. The rooms were clean and I got a great night's sleep.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Hi Spike97!

Thank you so much for your business and thanks also for your review!

I am so glad that our hotel was a good fit for you and your pets! I too travel with my two dogs and love it when we get to stay in a pet-friendly hotel!

I am also glad that you like our new rooms! We are very happy with our new product!

I wish You and Yours Safe Travels!

United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

We stayed here overnight for business. We didn't get the pleasure of partaking in the breakfast buffet because we left too early (5:30am) But they did have the orange juice and coffee, tea and breakfast bags to go which was nice. The rooms were comfortable and clean. And although the hotel was full we wouldn't know it because it was nice and quiet. We did use the pool and the hot tub which we enjoyed. We would stay here again. The staff is super friendly.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Hello Rosemary C!

Thank you so much for your recent stay and thanks also for taking the time to submit a review!

I am sorry that you were unable to take part of the full breakfast buffet but I am glad you grabbed some to go bags and coffee on your way out!

I will be sure to share your review with my team! Thanks again!

Safe Travels to You and Yours!

L'Ange-Gardien, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

Our dogs were welcomed, fast check-in was very appreciated after a long day of driving in the blizzard, great room with nice furnishing, very good complementary breakfast. Will now be our standard first stop on trip down to Florida.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wayne A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Carlisle, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Hello Ginette F,

Thank you so much for your business and thanks also for your review!

I wish You and Yours Safe Travels!

New Hampshire
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

We stayed at this hotel after a long drive while heading home from Florida. They are pet friendly and do not charge an extra fee.

The hotel is 3 stories and the 1st floor was totally closed off because of renovation. We usually like to stay on the top floor but there was a girl's swim team dominating that floor. So we were put on the 2nd floor...where by the way a men's college lacrosse team was staying.

Needless to say we didn't have high hopes of a restful night given the circumstances. We did see members of both teams during our stay. The room across from ours was apparently being used as a sort of 'central' location for the men's team. They had a towel stuck in the door so that it wouldn't close all the way. Yikes we thought!

Guess what...they were very quiet, at least in our area of the hotel. We kept waiting for the noise, and it never happened. I don't know if this was because the hotel laid down the law or they were just not a loud group...but we were happy.

Our room was well equipped with a new Hampton layout. It looked nice and there was plenty of room for everything.

The hotel is right of the Turnpike and a lot of trucks go by the road, but even though we were facing that way, we didn't hear a thing.

We liked this hotel and will definitely stay again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Hello Luv-to-travel-NH!

Thank you so much for your stay and for posting your review!

We appreciate your input and are very happy to hear that the group teams did not interrupt your stay!

We are just finishing up our renovation and I am glad to hear that you like the new rooms and that it was comfortable for you!

Thanks so much for traveling and I wish You and Yours Safe Travels!