“Would recommend”

Ranked #1 of 27 Hotels in Carlisle
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Hotel staff were very friendly and professional. The lobby, breakfast area, and hotel rooms were clean and well kept. Would really liked to have had the ability to have an adult beverage after work, but this was not available at this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Angela K
Wayne A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Carlisle, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Hi Angela K,

Thanks so much for your recent stay and thanks also for posting your kind review!

Our team works hard to provide service that measures up to our Hampton brand so I will be sure to share this with our team! They do love to show their Hamptonality!

I am sorry that you were unable to have an adult beverage at our hotel. Please know that we do have a local Wine and Spirit store in town as well as suggestions for pubs, restaurant, etc.

Thanks again for your business and review and travel safe!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

This hotel is the best hotel in Carlisle. The staff is amazing. Everyone does everything possible to make your stay comfortable from check in to check out and everything in between. They are also pet friendly and do NOT charge for your pet. Why stay anywhere else when visiting Carlisle...

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello Henrietta B!

Thank you so very much for your kind words regarding our hotel and staff! It brings my team and me great joy to read reviews such as yours! I will be sure to share this with them all!

I am happy to hear that you and your pets were welcomed and comfortable!

I wish you safe travels!

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Upon arrival, I was greeted by a very helpful and friendly manager who helped me with dinner arrangements. The hotel itself was beautiful and well maintained. The room was clean and spacious. The internet access was terrific;very easy to connect and I streamed a movie through this connection. I would definately stay here again and would recommend it to others!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Hello Ann S!

Wow! Thanks so much for your recent stay and kind words on your review!

I am so glad we were able to help you with dinner suggestions and that you had a good internet connection! I too like to stream movies when I travel so I know how important it is! I am also glad that your room was nice and clean and comfortable! We recently renovated so it is good to hear our guests are enjoying the new rooms.

I will be sure to share your comments with the team! Thanks so much!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

We had a great time in the Carlisle area. Hotel was located near the Army Heritage Museum. Places to eat near by. Hotel clean and hotel staff helpful. We had a few problems that the staff addressed. Would have been perfect not to have had those.

Hello Barbara B!

Thank you for your recent stay and review!

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time in Carlisle! We are also happy to hear that our team addressed your concerns during your stay!

Travel Safe and Thank You Again for your business!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Always stay at this hotel when traveling to Virginia on 81 because it is dog friendly. Great staff. Very helpful, friendly and professional. Rooms are nice. Always get a first floor room when traveling with my dog. Highly recommend this hotel.

Hello Melodye E!

Thanks so much for your stay and review! We are so happy to hear that our hotel was a good fit for you and your dog on your travels to Virginia!

I wish you and yours safe travels!

At your Service,

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Located just off turnpike exit. Attractive building, well maintained and appointed. Staff friendly, courteous, and helpful. Better than average complimentary breakfast. Need minimum of 200 characters to submit; don't care for that requirement. Hotel is veeerrry gooood.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Wayne A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Carlisle, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2014

Hi Donald S!

Thank you for your recent stay and thanks also for your kind words about our hotel!

It is great to hear that our recent renovation is having a positive impact on our guest stays! I am also glad to hear that our team provided courteous service and showed their, "Hamptonality!"

I wish you and yours safe travels and gratitude for your business and input!

Reviewed 9 April 2014

The room was nicely furnished and not crowded like some hotels. The pool was just right and the hot tub gave us a relaxing time. Nice thick towels to use both at pool and in room. Good breakfast. Helpful instructions to find our restaurant.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Wayne A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Carlisle, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Hi Jardinage45!

Thank you for your recent stay and thanks also for posting your review!

I am so happy to hear that your were comfortable in your room and in the hot tub! I am also glad our breakfast was a good start for your day!

Lastly, thank you for giving our staff a shout out for their services! I will be sure to share your kind words with them as well!

Safe Travels to You and Yours!

Hamton Inn Carlisle