“Same Great Place, a few years later!!!”

Ranked #1 of 26 Hotels in Carlisle
winchendon
“Same Great Place, a few years later!!!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We recently stayed here for a few days for the GM Nats. This seems to be a very consistent hotel, great, easy desk service and a clean room. Being handicapped we stayed in the same room as a few years ago. It was recently remodeled and very nice. Our room had a microwave and fridge. Breakfast is ok, with fresh fruits, yogurt, omelets, waffles, cereal, yogurt, etc. We seem to remember the breakfast being better, but we stay at many different places each year. It's very safe to highly recommend your staying here. Great place!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Wayne A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Carlisle, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Hello mrolds69!

Thank you for your repeat business and thanks also for posting your TripAdvisor review!

I am glad to hear that you like our newly renovated rooms! We worked very hard to update our property and I am glad to hear that our guests are enjoying it.

I will be sure to share your review with our team and ownership!

I wish you safe travels and a great summer!

Hampton Inn Carlisle

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Port Charlotte, Florida
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Avoid room 327 but do get that side of the hotel as the view is private looking over a green field & the sunset. The bed is in need of replacement- sounds like box spring is broken and had a gross sinkhole in the middle. Worst bed on our trip yet. The shower head needs fixing or replacement. Doesn't anyone check these things out?? Room was clean but those fluorescent light bulbs make the room dark, depressing, & downright sad. Hotel is OVERPRICED. We just came from a Hilton Garden Inn king bed with suite in Fayetteville, NC @$159 nite- same price we paid here. NO COMPARISON. Last year on our way thru Carlisle we stayed at the Residential Inn next door. It was clean & we enjoyed our stay. Their rate was $10 cheaper this stay. We r Hilton Honors members so we stayed w the Hilton group. Won't do it next year.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Hi Ibruna,

Thank you for your recent stay and review!

I am sorry that we were unable to get your room on the field view side during your stay and I am sorry about the mattress in your room. I will have our team check the condition and replace the mattress and box spring set. I will also have the shower head switched out as that should have been done prior to your arrival.

I am happy to hear that you are HHonors members and I thank you for your loyalty. Please know that our rates do fluctuate based on the current market conditions and season. We keep our rates in line with comparable hotels in the market. I hope you give us another try in the future.

Wellsville
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I really enjoyed our room! We were at the end of the hall and it was so quiet! It was very clean and the a/c worked great. Although the bed was too hard for us and the pillows were a little too soft. But on the bright side there were 4 pillows to use. None of this would keep me from staying here again. And I would recommend this place too.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Hi Wintergrl,

Thank you so very much for your recent stay and review!

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that your room was clean and fresh! Please know that we do offer tow types of pillows in our rooms, both feather and synthetic pillows are provided in each room. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our team should you need more of either type during your stay.

I wish you a great summer and safe travels!

Jackson, NJ, United States
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Rooms are recently remodeled and really nice. The staff is so pleasant, and the whole grounds are clean. We have been to two car shows and have stayed there this year twice. They even had a hose out for us to wash our car before the show! The staff is excellent, pleasant and ready to please. Stay here and be happy.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Hi Jeffrey R!

Thank you so much for your repeat business and thanks also for posting your review!

I am so happy to hear that you like our newly remodeled rooms! I am also happy to hear your kind words concerning our staff. I will be sure to pass these onto our team as they love to hear when their, "Hamptonality" pays off!

Lynchburg, Virginia
Reviewed 23 June 2014

As good as any Hampton Inn. I've used this hotel chain often and have always had a decent experience. I just think this one was overpriced. You can stay in a Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge hotel for a better price than you can here. :)

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Wayne A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Carlisle, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Hello jpshirkey!

Thank you for staying with us and thanks also for your review!

I am glad to hear that you enjoy staying with us at Hampton!

Please know that our rates do fluctuate based on demand in the area and how our competitors are rated as well. I hope that you give us another chance should your travels bring you back to the Carlisle area.

Kansas City
Reviewed 15 June 2014

From the front desk to the breakfast staff, the friendliness & positivity is evident. The hotel has been updated, complete with new furniture configurations, a fridge, microwave, & updated bathroom. The bed was super comfortable, the hotel was quiet, & breakfast offered a variety of food. As others have said, this is the place to stay in Carlisle. I was quite pleased with everything.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the 3rd floor overlooking the field & mountains.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Hi Tallyho67!

Thanks so much for your recent stay and business! Thanks also for posting your review!

I am so glad you were welcomed and comfortable at our hotel! I will be sure to share your kind words with our team!

I wish you and yours safe travels and a happy summer!

Greenfield, United States
Reviewed 11 June 2014

The staff at this hotel went way beyond helpful. Everyone was so nice, The room was excellent. A very nice breakfast area and roomy. If you are looking for a hotel in this area....This is the one. Easy to get to on and off the freeway.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wayne A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Carlisle, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Hello John H,

Thank you so much for your recent stay and thanks also for posting your review on TripAdvisor!

I will be sure to give our team kudos for, "Going Beyond Helpful" during your stay as they love to hear that their hard work pays off with positive guest feedback and reviews!

Thank you again and I wish you and yours safe travels and a great summer!