Fairfield Inn & Suites Carlisle
  • Breakfast included
Stardust Motel(Carlisle)
Pike Motel(Carlisle)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskusa todaygreat pet policyfinal billlocal newspaperclean and friendly hotelroom was cleanmarriott brandalexander springssmall deskhot tuboff the highwaysofa bedfresh fruitbagelsspent one night heredickinson college
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 September 2013

The title pretty much sums it up. The hotel is typical of other Fairfield Inns..clean, comfortable, comfy beds, all the necessary amenities at a good price.

Staff was friendly and helpful.

There is a continental breakfast that is good for a start to the day.

If you're looking for a place to stay in this area, I see no reason not to stay here.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I have stayed here 3 times and are planning to stay again next week. Great location with easy interstate access. As I stay here for the Carlisle car events, I find that the traffic into the events from here is less than other motels on the other side of town. Rooms are clean and everything works well. Some morning the breakfast area can get crowded but the turnover is quick

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 September 2013

I have stayed here on several occassions during the Car and Truck Shows and the Carlisle Fairgrounds. I like the Marriott chain of hotels, but I don't always need top-of-the-line luxury and Fairfield fills the bill nicely. Many things that cost extra at other hotels are free here.

It is pet-friendly; my dog is welcome and he enjoys the stay as much as I do.

Room Tip: You can never go wrong at a Fairfield Inn.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 September 2013

We stayed two nights while in Carlisle visiting someone at hospital across the street. Found this Fairfield Inn to be the perfect place to stay. Road weary and hungry upon arrival, we were greeted and checked in by a very sweet and friendly young lady. Check in was efficient and quick. On the way to our room we passed a cheerfully decorated breakfast room that had fresh fruit and coffee out (even at 5 in the afternoon) :).

Our room was good sized, spotless, cheerfully decorated like the rest of the hotel and well appointed. The bath products were good quality, shower had great pressure, good sized vanity and great big soft fluffy towels. Perfect. Bedding was very comfortable with plentiful good quality pillows and a good quality mattress.

Plenty of outlets that were easily accessible, good lighting, and a good desk and desk chair made my husband happy. I was very happy with the in room refrigerator and a wonderful air conditioner that was cold and stayed nice and cold - yes!

The complimentary breakfast was well thought out and included scrambled eggs, turkey and pork sausages, fruit, pastries and bagels, fruit juices, waffles, cereal, coffee, tea, milk, yogurt and cottage cheese. Staff friendly and efficient.

All in all, one of the best stays we have ever had in any price range hotel. I particularly enjoyed the bright and colorful color scheme throughout the property in the carpets, drapes and furniture. Very cheerful. Can't go wrong with a stay here.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank C B
Reviewed 30 August 2013

We have never stayed here before, but we will now alter our travel up and down the east coast to stay here on our way. From the warm, genuine welcome by the front desk clerk onward this was a very pleasing stay. The hotel is situated on spacious grounds - almost resort like. The room was ample in size, nicely furnished and the towels were thick (my obsession). The free morning, hot breakfast would match any restaurant. I also want to give a shout-out to this quality, little town. It is sparkling clean and seems quite prosperous. The downtown area is cute, well cared for and features some surprisingly good restaurants (try The Café Bruges). Loved our stay and the Fairfield Inn was our comfortable anchor point.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple