“A very good stay for a very good price. My wife and I spend...”

Super 8 Carlisle North
Ranked #20 of 26 Hotels in Carlisle

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Marysville
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Locks did not work. The front desk person was clueless. I don't know why she didn't call someone who maybe could have assisted with the locks.

Room smelled horrible. The motel needs some serious upgrades. It's not worth over 30.00 per night.

Stayed July 2014
Malti M, Manager at Super 8 Carlisle North, responded to this review, 3 September 2014
Dear Chris,

Your review is very valuable to us, and it allows us to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve; but to go beyond expectations. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Please know that your feedback is extremely important to us, as it allows us to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve; but to go beyond expectations. Your comments and issues will be addressed
Harrisburg, PA
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I should have known by the statues of unknown gods and goddesses outside that this place was bad, but was naive. I should have realized by the big USA #1 sticker on the door that the place was run by middle-easterners/Indians, but I didn't. I should have guessed by all the dusty silk flowers in the lobby that the room would be a mess, but I was tired. The first room I got, the TV didn't work. The second room, it worked, but the sound was all distorted. The room has been wallpapered in the worst way, every seam puckered, carpet somewhat sticky. The room smelled, too, like the B.O. of the 1000 truckers and bikers who've stayed in the room. The toilet bowl was stained as was the bathtub--how does a toilet bowl get permanently stained? The continental breakfast was OK--danishes and yogurt and everything ready by 6:30. That and the powerful AC were the only positives. Oh, my goodness, this was the worst experience of my life.

Room Tip: ha! good luck.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Dear Petrick,

Travellers are raving about these Carlisle hotels

Hurlock, Maryland
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Stayed weekend of car show , only place still available . The smallest pool I have ever seen!!! It certainly wasn't worth 130 a night . Needs some serious updating . Staff was friendly , only up side to our stay .

• Stayed June 2014
Malti M, Manager at Super 8 Carlisle North, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Thank you Collins for staying with us and your feedback. We are working on to update that section. Happy to hear about friendly staff service.
Anoka
Reviewed 15 June 2014

The room was clean and fairly spacious. We felt safe and the price was 62.00 out the door. Tough to beat a Super 8 if it has kept in good condition and is in a safe area and this one seemed to be both. We spent one night when we came into town for a car show. I noticed some of the car show people were staying here with their collector cars. I figure they wouldn't have if they have ever had any issues at this motel. You are pretty close to the fair grounds but not walking distance.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Thanks Steven to give your feedback for your stay. We sincerely appreciated your kind responce and very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us . We will be very glad to welcome you back at SUPER 8 North at Carlisle PA. Thanks.