Hotel staff was very friendly. We stayed 2 separate nights. We were traveling from NC to NY to visit family for New Years. Breakfast food was good. 1st morning there was scrambled eggs, bacon & potato's. Hot oatmeal, waffles, yogurt and fixings were available. Better breakfast than some other Country Inn & Suites that we have been to. 2nd time they had Fried Eggs, biscuits & Sausage. They use real dishware, not paper products. That was a nice homey touch.
1st room needed a little TLC, the bathroom had some ripping wall paper by the Shower Head. Other than that, no real complaints. Room was quite. 2nd room on the way back, needed a good dusting. I noticed a bunch of dust on the hair dryer. In the morning I saw little white hairs on one of the bed spreads. I'm wondering if the previous guest had a dog. I meant to tell the staff, but with a little one in tow, I forgot. Nothing for me to say we won't be back. I think we'll make this hotel our "Stop Over" hotel for future trips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newer hotel in Carlisle PA where you are treated like a friend. Hot cookies and coffee upon arrival, complimentary newspapers also available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Carlisle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Carlisle Hotel Carlisle
- Country Inn And Suites Carlisle