Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Carlisle, PA
Days Inn Carlisle South(Carlisle)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$130
US$217
US$211
Travelocity
All reviewscookiesfront deskhot tubrustic tavernlarge crowdlight sleeperroad noiseflat screen tvstay there againindoor poolthe breakfast areaexcellent breakfasthave stayed here several timesthird floorbed was comfortablenice place to staystaff was friendly
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Room was very clean.Beds really comfortable.Pool was open and great.The staff was really great.Continental breakfast was really good. Lots of choices and the coffee was good. The check-in desk always had some fresh fruit.Will definately be back.

Room Tip: View was of parking lot but that was ok got to check on my car and was very quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank brusa419
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We visited Dickinson college and stayed at the Country inn&Suites in Carlisle because it was only minutes away. Pool was out of order but the staff and cleanliness.of the place made up for it. The staff was great. Continental breakfast was definitely above average. Would definitely stay there again

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I stayed at this lovely and welcoming hotel on the way to and from Florida. I was slightly hesitant to book there at first because a few people commented on it being in an quieter area with no restaurants or businesses close by. Glad I followed the advice of the rest of the reviewers. It is in a quieter area, yes, but very close to the interstate and 1/4 to 1/2 mile to a great Sheetz gas station complex. I did not go out to eat so cannot comment on just where the restaurants were.The coffee they have to greet you is the best I have had. Delicious cookies and fruit too. The front desk ladies have been extremely lovely and helpful. In fact, about an hour after I was in my room, I was called from the front desk asking if I was settled and did I need anything. The room was very clean and comfortable. Terrific bathroom, spotless. The beds were very comfortable. Great desk set up and quick and easy Wi-Fi with great reception. The tv is big and has many stations to chose from. The breakfast is adequate but low on food when I came down to eat at 8:30. No indication there were refilling the empty spots. But, that is a very minor concern, I will continue to stay there for the foreseeable future.

Room Tip: The back of the hotel faces the interstate. I have only stayed in the front so cannot speak to the traffic sounds in the back rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Peggy C
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Room was very clean, bed was comfortable and the front desk staff was very helpful. We're in carlisle a lot throughout the summer for car shows so we've stayed at quite a few hotels in the area and this one is on the top of our list after staying in May 2013. We'll definitely be back!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tara G
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Loved our stay here. Good location, not far from the highway. Loved the front of the inn. It looked very "homey" with a porch like area that was complete with chairs and rockers. The staff was very friendly and professional. We were very happy with our room. It was clean and quiet. We got an excellent nights sleep- the mattresses, bedding, and even the pillows were excellent quality. It almost felt like we were home! The breakfast area was clean and well cared for and there was a good variety of options, too.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Heather M, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Carlisle, PA, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Peggy M,

I truly appreciate you taking the time to share such wonderful comments of your experience at our property! We strive to offer the genuine, caring and consistent qualities you describe and it is so nice to hear when our guests reap the benefits. We look forward to the opportunity of providing your lodging needs the next time you visit the area!

Heather Macomber