“Good Variety”

Description: phone: 717-243-2788; zip code 17013
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Good Variety”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

A friend and I had lunch here. The sushi tasted fresh and the Moonlight Roll was very good. My friend had pork pot stickers. We each had n excellent lunch. I have been coming here for four years, and have never had a bad meal.

Visited September 2013

“Great sushi and even better bargain”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

Good quality sushi and great portions. Would be hard to find a better value. Just remember to bring your own saki.

• Visited August 2013
“Good food, quick service and a nice night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed the food, service was quick and we'll visit again. We had several rolls which were all fresh.

• Visited September 2013
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“Not that good anymore”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013

I love Japanese food and being part-Japanese, I am very picky about where I go. When Fuji first opened, I was excited and have never been disappointed until recently. I don't know if it's a change in the menu, suppliers or what, but the quality of the food has gone downhill. Sushi has been so-so, the fish tasted really off and the miso soup was extremely salty. Disappointing.

• Visited July 2013
“Best Sushi and more”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013

Having moved from the San Fran Bay Area this sushi is very good. The staff are excellent and remember me over the last 4 years. I love the soups as well. Go Udon noodle style.

Visited June 2013