“The Best Sushi Near Shippensburg”
Review of Mt. Fuji

Mt. Fuji
Ranked #35 of 162 Restaurants in Carlisle
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: phone: 717-243-2788; zip code 17013
Frederick, Maryland
“The Best Sushi Near Shippensburg”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

I love this place. It's a great place to go for all occasions. I booked a table for 10 and we had a great meal. The sushi is fresh and original. I usually order one of their special rolls of the day and the Koni salad. The atmosphere is quaint and clean. The staff is friendly and efficient. Best of all it is BYOB.

• Visited September 2013

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Good Variety”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

A friend and I had lunch here. The sushi tasted fresh and the Moonlight Roll was very good. My friend had pork pot stickers. We each had n excellent lunch. I have been coming here for four years, and have never had a bad meal.

Visited September 2013
“Great sushi and even better bargain”
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

Good quality sushi and great portions. Would be hard to find a better value. Just remember to bring your own saki.

• Visited August 2013
“Good food, quick service and a nice night”
Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed the food, service was quick and we'll visit again. We had several rolls which were all fresh.

• Visited September 2013
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“Not that good anymore”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I love Japanese food and being part-Japanese, I am very picky about where I go. When Fuji first opened, I was excited and have never been disappointed until recently. I don't know if it's a change in the menu, suppliers or what, but the quality of the food has gone downhill. Sushi has been so-so, the fish tasted really off and the miso soup was extremely salty. Disappointing.

• Visited July 2013