“So Good!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dillsburg, Pennsylvania
“So Good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

One of my favorite places to eat! The Chicken and Egg Don-Buri and Thai Bubble Tea are amazing! I have also tried the Pad See Ew and Egg Noodle Delight, both are tasty as well.

Visited May 2014

Carlisle, Pennsylvania, United States
“#16 ... Still the best dish on the Menu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Of course I have tried just about everything, but it is hard to beat the Okinawa Yakisota. Paired with Asian Calamari Salad and left-overs will carry you through lunch the next day. One of my favorite restaurants in downtown Carlisle. The only drawback is NO BYOB. I'd love a glass of wine with this meal.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Edward S
Sumter, South Carolina
“Authentic Food At A Good Price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

I literally tried going to this restaurant twice today but it was still closed each time. Luckily, the third time's the charm. The place was absolutely packed tonight but seeing as it was just me I got seated quickly and placed my order. I ordered the Vietnamese rolls, Miso Soup, and the Japanese Yakiosoba. The rolls were alright, nothing really special but the Miso soup was definitely unique. The soup seemed to be thicker than what I was used to, had noodles in it, had no tofu (typically standard), and had a slight ginger taste to it. I thought the soup was really good. Now, the Yakisoba was fairly greasy and had a slight sweet cinnamon taste to it which struck me as rather odd. It was alright and definitely different from what I was used to. Although the restaurant was packed and had only one waitress it seemed to run extremely efficient with minimal wait time but this, of course, cut into the personal dining experience. Overall very good though.

Visited April 2014
Boiling Springs, Pennsylvania
“An Experience to say the least”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

Having lived in Asia while in the Service, I came to enjoy asian food immensely. I took a date to Isssei Noodle once and despite my desire for ramen, yudong, etc I can't bring myself to return. The chef used much too much oil. Suffice it to say that it cleansed the both of us within a matter of an hour or so. Be careful is the best advice I can give anyone who dares enter this establishment.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Chuck t
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Outstanding Food and Reasonable Prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

The food is hot, fresh, and delicious. Family run, the service is friendly and efficient. The pho is my favorite, and cannot be beat on a cold winter day. The staff makes you feel like you are at home. Specials can found each day. Really adds a lot to sleepy Carlisle.

• Visited February 2014