“Not as good as I had hoped”
Review of The Green Room - CLOSED

The Green Room
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 November 2012

The salad was fresh but bland. The rolls were good as was the homemade butter. My rabbit entree was dry and chewy, as we're the potatoes (the only side dish that came with).

Not worth the price. Perhaps a good choice for vegitarians or those needing glutton free options.

Reviewed 27 October 2012

I like the whole concept of organic, local food. I haven't been there since they hired a new chef. But they may be closing down. That will be too bad. We need a place like this.

Reviewed 11 October 2012

Unique little restaurant where everything is organic. I had a bass that was the best I ever had. Everything else a bit different and good.

Reviewed 10 October 2012

We took guests out to dinner and we were very unhappy with our dining experience. We'd done a search on Tripadvisor and thought it sounded wonderful. We were very disappointed. It took over an hour for the entrees to arrive, which seemed unwarranted since the restaurant was only half full. The cider brined pork chop was raw, absolutely raw with the exception of the outer edges. The chicken under a brick was raw in parts and when I brought it to the attention of the waitress she said free range chicken look like that when cooked. It was bloody and pink. Hailing from the Finger Lakes, we have our fair share of free range chicken. I wasn't convinced. The other guest had ordered the same thing and wasn't convinced hers was cooked all the way through either. My husband ordered duck breast and it was cold, not hot and not crispy and the portion size was small. There were apologies for the lateness in the arrival of our dinner; waiting an hour was a bit much. The best part of our dinner was the kale salad - diverse and interesting. The waitstaff was inattentive. The acoustics were also such that everyone had to talk loud to be heard. We were very disappointed. We were over two hours, all said and done.

Reviewed 3 October 2012

Not too many items for lunch but they are all delicous. made fresh, from organic ingredients, locally grown items, vegeterian fed meats, great place. A little of the pricey side though.