“Good Pizza”

The Pizza Grille - Carlisle
Ranked #26 of 163 Restaurants in Carlisle
Price range: US$8 - US$22
Description: The Pizza Grille offers stylish and casual dining at each of our locations in Lemoyne, Camp Hill & Carlisle, which all include covered outdoor dining year round. Voted Simply the Best by Harrisburg Magazine since 2003, The Pizza Grille offers award winning gourmet pizzas, hand chopped salads, fresh seafood, specialty sandwiches, pasta, homemade soups & more. Our homemade pizza dough is made in house daily & we strive to use the freshest ingredients from our local suppliers.
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

The margherita pizza was great, since there was no sauce, but my husband's sausage pizza had too much sauce. The crust was excellent. The unsweetened iced tea was really good. My daughter had the beef sliders. I had them cooked med-well, so they were a little dry. The service was good. We paid about $25 for our meal, which is pretty good for this area. I really wish they served beer!

kenmore ny
“nice!”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

BYOB with lots of pizza choices and wheat and gluten free crusts too. Had the pizza blanca and seafood soup. Soup was way too salty albeit with lots of vegies. canned I think. Other choices are pasta,appetizers and Italian dinners. Has outdoor seating and service was efficient on a Sat nite. very family friendl. Nice little place in this cute college town.

PA
“Too slow for lunch”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Went with 3 co-workers for lunch on a Friday. Wasn't very busy (about half full), but the service was very slow - half an hour from placing order until served. Waitress didn't smile, nor did she stop back enough. The food is very good (like the wheat pizza crust option), just wish I didn't have to rush to eat it in order to get back to work on time. Prices are average.

1 Thank pa_shopgirl
“BYOB?”
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Probably the best pizza I've had in my life! The service was quick, and place was clean. Was a little warm inside. The only thing that struck me funny was "a pizza place with no beer?"!!!! I had to visit the package store next store just to bring in two beers to enjoy with great pizza. (FYI, PA state law allows your to only buy beer a case at a time!!!) Blew me away. :)

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Redbug2193
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Great food and setting”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

The pizza here is excellent, service is very friendly and the outside seating area is nice. It is BYOB. Wish hey had a liquor license as being able to order a cold beer with the pizza would make it 5 stars!

Visited June 2013