“I needed a salad”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #29 of 167 Restaurants in Carlisle
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 October 2013

They have wonderful salads. Got the roasted chicken salad and it was really good. Service was good. Price has gone up since last year but what hasn't?

Reviewed 16 October 2013

We ordered the catfish which was the special for the day. I really at first did not know if it was really catfish or gold fish they were so small. The waitress said it was the special but I have eaten at different Cracker Barrel's before on their specials with catfish and never had anything like this before. I don't think we will be going back just wanted something a little from home but did not want the bait to catch it with to eat.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

we stopped into this Cracker Barrel on a Sunday afternoon when returning from Maryland. I ordered the baked chicken breast and a baked potato but I received two fried chicken breasts and mashed potatoes (close, but not right).

My wife ordered meatloaf and a cuke-n-onion salad with a sweet potato. She enjoyed the meatloaf & sweet potato, but the cuke-n-onion salad made her quite ill. The ride home was not pleasant.

enjoyed shopping the Cracker Barrel Country Store.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

Great staff, had the chicken and dumplings once wished that there was more chicken. Love the coffee and the breakfasts here.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

You got the consistent food service from Cracker Barrel. Hearty meals at a reasonable price. A late dinner meant a light crowd and faster service.