“well used”
Review of Pike Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Carlisle
Pike Motel
Ranked #21 of 27 Hotels in Carlisle
Reviewed 23 March 2013

The coupon book showed it as the least expensive in the area we needed to stop. We took a risk, and it was 'ok', but very worn. Was advertised as recently renovated/granite sink. we could tell that the countertop was replaced and the carpet. but the carpet was secured with duct tape. burn marks throughout walls, bath floors, etc. However, it was very clean - as a wipe down with a white wash cloth found nothing when I first arrived. Internet worked fine for me.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jmmccas

Reviewed 4 September 2012

Bed were uncomfortable. Bedding looked unclean even if it wasn't; there were holes in it. My son (of 20 years) could sleep on the bed; he had to get his own from the car and wrapped himself in that. The carpet leading into the bathroom was held down with duct tape. Tv was ancient. I should have left after being given the key and an opportunity to see the room before purchasing. Unfortunately it was 1am, I had driven 20 hours already and even the Motel 6 was full.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank GerardMcSweeney
Reviewed 30 July 2009

stayed there during one of the shows at the Carlisle fairgrounds, they had there prices jacked up to 130 a night, not internet, trying to explain this to the staff was extremely difficult because of a language barrier. the room was OK, except that the carpey was so worn out that the tack strip when you enetered the bathroom would steal your sock, or if you were bare foot....OUCH!! bathroom needed a redo, badly. parking is limited & tight. if it had been cheap, i would have been understanding, but when they jack there rates up for a show, i expect it to be on par with the rest

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends
2  Thank motomatt
Reviewed 8 September 2008

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,
Our stay at the Pike Motel in Carisle was terrible ....they rationed the ice ..not enough of ice for my husband and I ...they said they had free internet ...but not for us they only had it inthe office ..we went to the office to complain ...not a English spoken person..We went there there because it was cheap ..they promised all these things..Which they did not have.....sounds LIKE FALSE ADVERTISING TO ME.....they didn't even have a laundry ....next time my husband and I will pay the higher price to get all the ice we went ..and were we will get the internet ..when they say so.. Pike Motel should take down thier free internet sign and say no internet and no ice....my husband and I are in business and we need the internet where we stay...I would like my money back and two nights somewhere ..where they have free internet and all the ice you want!!!!

Stayed: August 2008
2  Thank Roxy1956
Reviewed 19 May 2008

Clean place, comfortable, and tidy bathroom. Not a bad deal considering the price was pretty low and it was located close to central Carlisle.

Stayed: May 2008