“Strip Mall Pizza”

Ranked #14 of 165 Restaurants in Carlisle
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: Napoli Pizza is a local Italian Pizzeria located in The Keystone Arms Center off of the Harrisburg Pike in Carlisle, PA. We provide Business/Hotel Delivery and Catering available 7 days a week. Dine-In, Carry-Out & Weather Permitting Outdoor Seating also available. We have a variety of Menu options which include Pizza, Pasta Entrees, Hot & Cold Subs, Burgers, Salads, Appetizers & Children Entrees. We also have a Everyday 2 large 1 topping Pizza Special for $19.99+Tax, as well as a Sunday 1 Large Cheese Pizza for $7.99+Tax. We are also BYOB!
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Number one restaurant in Carlisle? Sorry, but this rating is undeserved. I didn't believe the ranking or reviews but it was our last nite in the area and we were just looking for something easy. We thought we would give it a try and see if it would surprise us. First the restaurant is located in a strip mall and is about the size of a Subway restaurant with the same type of atmosphere. I didn't see a margherita? pizza listed on the menu that was in another review. We ordered a half Napoli and half Meat pizza. I've posted a picture so you can see what we got. The crust was somewhat thin, but tough. The sauce was very bland. There were a couple of leaves do basil? And some mediocre mozzarella. My husband was also unimpressed with the meat pizza and thought the ham looked and tasted like sandwich ham. I've been to Italy and had pizza and this isn't even close and has no recommendable qualities. I hate to be so negative for a small establishment trying to be successful. The guy at the counter was very courteous, but after we ordered we went and sat at a table outside to wait. We were right in front of the window directly in sight of the counter. They weren't busy. Yet when our pizza to go was done they didn't both to come get us. We realized it should have been done and turned to find them waving at us from the counter. They were considerate enough to ask if we were military and offered a discount. Overall there is no way this restaurant should be number one in Carlisle.

1  Thank Andreastravels
Rosario P, Owner at Napoli Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Thank you for your review! We are very upset to hear of your experience with our pizzeria. We have been opened for over a year now in this shopping center and every review are fully trusted reviews from travelers and locals from the cumberland county surrounding community's. Both of the owners were born and raised in Napoli Italy and have brought their unique talents to the carlisle area throughout mulitple businesses. Please consider touching base with us so we may provide an appropriate refund and/or dining with us again in the future so we may give you an even better experience. Thank you again for your review and your patronage :)

There are newer reviews for Napoli Pizza

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

The last two times we were traveling through Carlisle after a full days drive, we stopped here for pizza. It was very tasty!!

With a dog in the car, we opted this time for a cheesesteak sandwich to eat in the car based upon Trip Advisor reviews below. Awesome choice!

Fresh Italian rolls are used for this sub that are heated crisp in the oven. Perfect meat/pepper/mushroom/onion insides with tomato sauce- just enough to add flavor......portion size big enough for a fulfilling meal.

Try this and you will not be disappointed!!!!!!!!

Rosario P, Owner at Napoli Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Thank you for your review! All of our subs are very popular, being that they are handmade and baked fresh daily :) We would'nt serve them any other way....homemade the italian way! Next time give our cheeseburgers a try....very popular :) Thank you for visiting us and your continuing patronage!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Great pizza, stromboli and grilled chicken salad is excellent! The guys are always friendly and happy to see you back. Just a really good hometown restaurant that I'm more than happy giving my business to. Some other restaurants should take note how Napoli treats their customers.

Thank you for your review! The next best thing than providing excellent food is excellent customer service! We want everyone to feel welcome as if they were part of our family :) Thank you for continuing to patronize the business and for recognizing our customer service!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Though I've now lived in NY longer than I have in PA, I have not found a better stromboli than Napoli's. This is frequently my first meal when I arrive in Carlisle. I pair it with the antipasto salad and the combo makes for plenty to share and still have leftovers. Seriously delicious.

Thank you for your review! Every stromboli is handmade and filled with grande cheese, which makes it very popular among all our customers! We are glad you enjoyed your meal and very happy to hear you dine with us regularly! Thank you so much for your continuous patronage :)

Reviewed 6 June 2014

My husband and I had a terrific margherita pizza. Fresh mozzarella and basil. Even the crust was great.

Rosario P, Owner at Napoli Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Thank you for trying our pizza! We have quite a few regulars that get our margerita pizza and love it also :) Thank you for your Patronage!

Been to Napoli Pizza? Share your experiences!