“Freshest Food in Carlisle, PA”

Carlisle Thai Cuisine
Ranked #43 of 167 Restaurants in Carlisle
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Private Dining, Takeout
Description: Our restaurant offers exotic and delightful Thai cuisine in a beautiful and romantic atmosphere. Carlisle Thai Cuisine, formerly known as White Elephant Thai Cuisine, features healthy menu items for Thai food lovers. Our customers have options like less oil, less fat, and/or less sugar. For example, our curry dishes can be prepared with or without coconut milk. For customers who prefer gluten-free or are food allergy-prone, we can help you with your order. We're all about eating fresh, delicious, and healthy food. Come visit us! We are a BYOB restaurant without a corking charge, so please bring your favorite liquor and we'll supply the glasses.
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I have eaten at the White Elephant over 25 times in the last year. The food is
constantly fresh, flavorful, and creative in presentation. I have found very few
restaurants in Central PA that give you such fresh meals for so little money.
Additionally, the White Elephant is a great place to BYOB to share with friends.

1  Thank Phoebe5232

Reviewed 16 April 2014

They have completely redone the interior from the previous Thai restaurant. Feels more adventurous. Menu was not as extensive; and buffet is gone. HOWEVER, food we had was delicious! Some classic Thai dishes, and some new ones for us.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Ate here last night and some of their items are a little pricey. I ordered the rolls and the beef soup. The spring rolls were delicious but the soup seemed a little watered down and it didn't have the thinly sliced meat that I'm used to (speaking of which I don't recall them having a pork option either, just chicken beef or shrimp) but chunks of beef. Unfortunately, after eating the majority of my food I took another patron's recommendation and added a little of their peppers to my food, a huge mistake. Instantly I started sweating and dealing with burning lips but I was able to eat three more bites of soup :) Lastly, the wait staff are some of the best I've seen in quite awhile.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

We were back last weekend it was very poor. The food is inconsistent and so is the wait staff. We will not be back and time soon.

1  Thank tomthefoodguy
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Amy's used to own this- food is abit inconsistent as it was in the old Amy's Thai. I love Thai food but tend to drive much farther into Mechanicsburg for Bangkok Wok as the quality is consistently better.