“Yum cheesesteak”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Harrisburg
“Yum cheesesteak”
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

I've lived in Carlisle for 14yrs and just discovered Little Richards. I love Philadelphia cheesesteaks, from Philly!- but this cheesesteak is as close as you're going to get without heading to Philly! The bread was perfect, the meat sautéed with onions and a white American cheese sauce--tastes just like south Philly!!!! I will definitely go back!!!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Griggles

Mandeville, Louisiana
“So good it was our top choice to eat at after driving from Washington DC!”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

The philly cheese steak special with cheese fries is undescribable. Make sure to get the onions and special sauce on the sandwich. The cheese is on the side. The fries are made fresh from real potatoes. I'm gonna miss this place when we move to Louisiana next month!!

I believe this is the 3rd restaurant owned and operated by the older gentleman who runs the place. Hopefully it will continue in the family if anything ever happens to him.

Delicious!!! Worth the trip!!

• Visited June 2013