“Before football games”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We go to Carlisle to see my grandson play football for Dickinson College and we have stopped at this diner many times..Always a good breakfast and nice large salads and fast eddicient service .Very reasonable and its 1 block from the Stadium ....Very convenient

Reviewed 28 September 2013

WIll never go back to this diner. The service was beyond terrible. while we were waiting for drinks and the waitress comes back huffs and says "ready yet?" The food was nothing that really wow'd me. The fries were good but nothing else. The diner wasnt really that busy clearly watched the waitress walk by a few times. She's lucky She got tipped. Never Going Back In. And there free Wifi is a joke can only get it if you sit right by the door.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

If you like Veal Parmesan with a card board flavored veal cutlet covered in a mystery white cheese with pasta covered with spaghetti sauce that tasted like a mixture of chili minus the beans, brown gravy and tomato sauce and burnt garlic bread made from standard white sandwich bread and garlic powder/salt than this is the place for you. I thought maybe my plate was just a fluke but my wife ordered spaghetti and it tasted just as bad, plus her toast was burnt. Consistency? The service was very good.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

We did have good service and the menu has almost anything you want but the food we had was pretty mediocre. We had soup and the chili was pretty good mine was the clam chowder and it was just so so. I had spaghetti and my husband had veal parmesan and neither was very good and my toast was burnt.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

We were there after a day at the Corvette show. It is a cute diner with a lot of car decor. There is an nice collection of old toys. Their menu is extensive.
Since we are from out of state, I was craving a steak and cheese. It was good.
The waitstaff was friendly and we were not neglected.
It was a nice place to stop and grab a meal.