“Worst Denny's I've been to”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #57 of 163 Restaurants in Carlisle
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Worst Denny's I've been to”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Took a long time to be served. They messed up my order & gave me dry/rubbery food (it was overcooking, so I'm sure thats' what took so long), manager just dropped off the replacement food and didn't even make eye contact. Then manager was rude at checkout when I said my meal wasn't so great.

Visited July 2014

pa
“Service is not there specialty”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

This resturant may have the worse service I have ever seen. Even the manager is rude. Food is as one would expect at a Denny's. Went for breakfast today and after 40 minutes still no food. I heard a man asking two tables down if they had ordered waffles. They said no so he went to another table. I finally said I did. His reply I have tried to make them 3 times the machine is broke order something else. No apology no menu so I could order just rude. I said this place has issues. He said yep it does I an the manager I have been here four days has lots of problems. I asked for a menu and when he returned with it asked how long my order would take. His response I don't know. I said I do not have time to wait 40 more minutes he said again I do not know. I said just bl me for the beverages I won't be back - he said nothing. Have are here before and expect the slow service but rude manager just is not worth it.

• Visited June 2014
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“Terrible service. Food is the same”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The service for this restaurant is horrible. The food was the same. We ordered food once and didn't receive what was ordered. When I questioned the server I was told they had run out of what was ordered. They never came to me asking if I wanted to change my order. They delivered something similar I guess hoping I wouldn't notice. We don't go there anymore.

Visited October 2013