“So Happy to Find a Bob Evans”
Review of Bob Evans - CLOSED

Bob Evans
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Syracuse, New York
“So Happy to Find a Bob Evans”
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I was so happy to see that there was a Bob Evans in Carlisle. We were promptly seated in this restaurant that had yet to get the corporate remodel, but was very cozy. The hostess seated us immediately and our waitress promptly brought drinks. After placing our order, we waited no more than ten minutes before being served. My chicken was was juicy and flavorful, the hash browns I ordered with it needed ketchup and our table's bottle was nearly empty. Without being asked, our waitress noticed and brought a fresh bottle. Nothing at all to complain about, exactly as I'd expect from a Bob Evans.

• Visited September 2013

Niceville, Florida, United States
“FOOD yuck”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

the service was excellent but the food was NOT.We both got turkey and dressing and it was stove top dressing. it was nasty. The breakfast on the other habd was excellent. Can't mess eggs up much.

Visited September 2013
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“One of my favorites!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Bob Evans is always a treat for breakfast, lunch or dinner. The prices are a little steep but the food is good. My biggest complaint is service can be slow. I am a local and while for this sort of food Cracker Barrel is best and Bob Evans is a strong second, superior to Middlesex Diner or Dennys in my opinion. Convenient to area hotels for travelers.

• Visited September 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“so delicious food”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

i really like services and food we can get the food how ever we wane spicy or mile. i enjoyed my dinner at this place

Visited August 2013
Lexington, Georgia
“Fair Food at a Fair Price”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Bob Evans is a chain sit down restaurant that has a country style menu. This particular location was clean, and the quality and temperature of food was good.

Visited July 2013