“What happened to Bob?”

Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Surprise, Arizona
“What happened to Bob?”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

This place was terrible, we use to drive 50 miles to eat at a Bob Evans, I would not drive 50 feet for this one. Everything was terrible including the service. It was not crowded so that wasn't an excuse either. My mom and I got chicken noodle soup and it was way too salty, we didn't eat it. Mine was suppose to come with a side salad which I never got. My wife and daughter got the turkey dinner as someone talked about in an earlier review and yes it was also terrible. Manager offered my mom and I something else but we needed to get home after driving 1200 miles and where in no mood. Never gave us any credit, cashier said that she could not do that but did not bother to get the manager over. Like I said, we just wanted to get out. WILL NEVER EAT AT THIS LOCATION AGAIN

• Visited November 2013

Syracuse, New York
“So Happy to Find a Bob Evans”
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I was so happy to see that there was a Bob Evans in Carlisle. We were promptly seated in this restaurant that had yet to get the corporate remodel, but was very cozy. The hostess seated us immediately and our waitress promptly brought drinks. After placing our order, we waited no more than ten minutes before being served. My chicken was was juicy and flavorful, the hash browns I ordered with it needed ketchup and our table's bottle was nearly empty. Without being asked, our waitress noticed and brought a fresh bottle. Nothing at all to complain about, exactly as I'd expect from a Bob Evans.

• Visited September 2013
Niceville, Florida, United States
“FOOD yuck”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

the service was excellent but the food was NOT.We both got turkey and dressing and it was stove top dressing. it was nasty. The breakfast on the other habd was excellent. Can't mess eggs up much.

Visited September 2013
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“One of my favorites!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Bob Evans is always a treat for breakfast, lunch or dinner. The prices are a little steep but the food is good. My biggest complaint is service can be slow. I am a local and while for this sort of food Cracker Barrel is best and Bob Evans is a strong second, superior to Middlesex Diner or Dennys in my opinion. Convenient to area hotels for travelers.

• Visited September 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“so delicious food”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

i really like services and food we can get the food how ever we wane spicy or mile. i enjoyed my dinner at this place

Visited August 2013