“Best in Carlisle”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

This is the best of everything in Carlisle- pizza, pasta, fancy meals, ect. Friendly staff and welcoming atmosphere. The white bruschetta is amazing.

2  Thank J Eliza A

Reviewed 30 December 2013

The wife and I went in for dinner this past Friday night. We did not have reservations but were able to get seated fairly quickly. The service was not super fast but all food is made to order and comes out hot and fresh. The sun dried tomato chowder was great! My wife's salad was okay.
I had the lobster ravioli with shrimp, crab and asparagus. I give it four and a half stars. Wife had lasagne. It was a three and a half.
The garlic bread was good. And since it is BYOB, you can take your favorite beverage.
We WILL go back.

Reviewed 18 December 2013 via mobile

Boring salad except for some kind zesty peppers it was served with. Decent dinner roll. Manicotti filling had a grainy texture and a boring and rather tasteless red sauce. Staff was not particularly pleasant either when ordering at the counter. I may not come back--seems from a few previous posts tho that the owner really couldn't care less, as I read, he just tells anyone that mentions bad service that he doesn't need them as customers anyway(although this did not happen to me). My hopes were too high for this place, I guess.

1  Thank Georgiagirl4
Reviewed 17 December 2013

We recently dined at Marcello's. The meal was excellent, and the waitress (Pam) was super friendly, even calling us by name after introductions. Met the owner who is also very nice; and thanked him for the great experience. Can't rave about this place enough.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

I will visit Marcello's during work for Lunch a few times a month. The counter service is always quick and pleasant. The food is ready quickly and prepared well. The atmosphere is adequate for a quick lunch. The food and experience is consistent from visit to visit.