“Good chicken”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Enola, Pennsylvania
“Good chicken”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

We came here for lunch and I got the chicken pot pie which was pretty good! A chicken sandwich and chicken tenders were also bought which all looked good. Definitely worth checking out!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food……not so great hours.”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Plus 5 for having such great tasting food.

But minus 1 for having such skimpy hours.

If I could arrange it, I swear I would rent a dump truck, back it up to the front door, and load it up with their macaroni and cheese.

Seriously.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Dan B
“Good Chicken”
Reviewed 29 April 2013

In this case, an average rating is a good rating. This is not a four star restaurant but a chicken deli. The fried chicken is very good, the ambiance and service is... well, it is a deli. No frills but good food.

Visited February 2013
Pennsylvania
“Best Chicken Place”
Reviewed 10 April 2013

Mrs. Stamm's fried chicken is wonderful. I'm rating it based on only one visit, but sometimes you just know greatness. We had planned on rotisserie chicken and a side, but the chicken breasts came out of the fryer as we stood there. They were large and juicy looking, so we changed to fried chicken breast and a couple thighs with green beans and a huge pickle. I ordered chicken pot pie in a bowl (chicken & dumplings). I can't remember eating better fried chicken. That alone warranted 5 stars. The green beans were decent and the pickle was old time good. My bowl of chicken pot pie was superb. It would be great on a cool evening.

This ratings based on our first experience and since we'll be going back, I'll report back if my opinion changes. Hard to imagine. It was great.

• Visited April 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Chicken in Town”
Reviewed 20 February 2013

My family has eaten at Mrs. Stamm's for decades. The chicken is tender and delicious, the sides are flavorful, and the service is very friendly! Try the coleslaw and half chicken--you can't go wrong.

Visited January 2013