“Just ok”

North Hanover Grille
Ranked #22 of 161 Restaurants in Carlisle
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Hungry for Wings? Burgers? Wraps? Steak, seafood, or pasta? How about a fresh salad? Are you a beer lover? We take pride in preparing and serving the Carlisle, PA area's best food. We also feature the best selection of drafts with 15 micro and import beers on tap!!
Northumberland, Pennsylvania, United States
“Just ok”
Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

There was a good beer selection, and the daily specials sounded good so we checked it out.
Service was just ok. The crab bisque was good, but not great. The blackened salmon salad was just ok, not great. Everyone I was with agreed. Good, not great.
But with really good /great restaurants literally down the street, we most likely will not be back here.

• Visited September 2013

Hartford, Connecticut
“Below average quality, cost is above average”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I went there for dinner. My overpriced fish was not cooked all the way through, and neither was my baked potato. The rest of my meal was too salty.

The place was not busy, so I can't say the kitchen was trying to pump out a lot of meals.

Go elsewhere - there are plenty of other restaurants.

• Visited August 2013
ashburnham ma
“This place was a bust. The worst food I've had in a long time”
Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

Went during corvette weekend, so it was extremely busy. I felt bad for the wait staff.
However, we had made reservation yet it still took one hour to be served. I was ready to walk out when the food arrived too bad I hadn't . I had the chesapeake haddock , it was awful. , my wife had the fishermans pie it was bad as well. I can't say it strongly enough do not go to this restaurant it is thievery!

• Visited August 2013
loysville, pa
“good food if you want to wait”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

I like the crab alfredo. They have a good menu and all kinds of beers. If you like they let you mix a 6 pk of strange brews to go.Potato skins are yummy

Visited June 2013
Portage MI
“very nice place”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

The décor is nothing special, but the food is really good. The menu has a great deal of variety so it'll take you a while to decide what to order. There are something like 15 beers on tap, so that's a decision, too. I had a chicken wrap with horseradish sauce, and it was excellent. My wife had a crab cake and really enjoyed it. There is a kids menu, and our grandson had a hamburger that was really big and good. Service was pretty good; the servers were really moving fast because the place was quite busy. The only hitch we had was that the credit card machine wouldn't work and we had to pay cash.

• Visited July 2013