“Great beer and wings”

North Hanover Grille
Ranked #25 of 167 Restaurants in Carlisle
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Hungry for Wings? Burgers? Wraps? Steak, seafood, or pasta? How about a fresh salad? Are you a beer lover? We take pride in preparing and serving the Carlisle, PA area's best food. We also feature the best selection of drafts with 15 micro and import beers on tap!!
Reviewed 11 February 2014

They have a nice rotating tap selection and get some very good beers. The wings are amazing and the rest of the menu is excellent as well. I really like this place.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

My boyfriend and I went for a late lunch. Not busy at all, the place is fairly small. I never order burgers out, but impulsively I ordered "The Dickinson" named after the college in town. A double cheese burger stacked with bacon on a toasted bun. Simple enough, right? THIS BURGER WAS LIKE NO OTHER absolutely the BEST burger I have ever had. I wouldn't stop talking about it, to the point where my boyfriend is annoyed. Many of these reviews are people that get fish, I wouldn't recommend getting any fish from here (it's NOT a seafood resturant, so I'm not surprised) but DEFINITELY get the Dickinson!

Reviewed 11 October 2013

They have very good food. Casual dining.Parking sometimes is a problem as it's in town. If you like patty melts, their's is the best.

Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

There was a good beer selection, and the daily specials sounded good so we checked it out.
Service was just ok. The crab bisque was good, but not great. The blackened salmon salad was just ok, not great. Everyone I was with agreed. Good, not great.
But with really good /great restaurants literally down the street, we most likely will not be back here.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

I went there for dinner. My overpriced fish was not cooked all the way through, and neither was my baked potato. The rest of my meal was too salty.

The place was not busy, so I can't say the kitchen was trying to pump out a lot of meals.

Go elsewhere - there are plenty of other restaurants.