“Tasty Burgers and Chicken”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #40 of 167 Restaurants in Carlisle
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 January 2013

We ate here while traveling on 81N. It is located conveniently close to the interstate and was easy to find. The food was fresh and delicious. I especially enjoyed the bruschetta chicken sandwich, while my husband and daughter loved their burgers. The server was very attentive without hovering. When she went on break, she took time to let us know that another server would be taking over, and made sure that this new person introduced herself and that the transfer of responsibility was smooth and did not affect our service. We would stop here again.

1  Thank Lynda B

Reviewed 30 November 2012

This is a really fun place to eat if you have kids or just need a quick place to eat with friends. I love their Teryaki Chicken sandwich and my husband loves their burgers. The food comes fast and the service is always professional and prompt. It's a really noisy crowded place though because it's so popular. I wouldn't go for a nice romantic dinner for two, but it's great for friends and family. I think the prices are pretty good too. The cleanliness is pretty good too for as busy as it gets. we like this place a lot.

Reviewed 7 November 2012

My kids live the burgers here . Endless fries are an added treat . And the fries are very good . The atmosphere is very nice for an upbeat time and you can the game while eating . The price is not cheap but not too pricey . The service was very good also . We will be returning again . I would recommend this to anyone .

Reviewed 12 September 2012

We ended up here due to a major car show in Carlisle that prevented us from getting anywhere near the center of town. I tend to prefer non-chain places favored by the locals, but we were not disapointed here. Decent burgers and drinks at a decent price with good service. No complaints.

Reviewed 20 August 2012

We ate at this location several times. Every time the food was good and the service was excellent. My kids enjoyed the endless fries.