All reviewsdays innvinay sharmamiddlesex dinerroom was cleanthe general managerappalachian trailcontinental breakfasta great staystay there againflat screenoff the highwaybagelsstaff was friendlymotelraisinstruckmicrowave
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Room was quiet and clean even though they were extremely busy with a large car show going on in the area. The only thing I found was we could not use the bath as the plug would not hold water in and there was a couple of bulbs burnt out in the lights, but this did not hurt our stay any.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Vinay S, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Thank you Nancy so much for your kind review. Thank you for pointing out our clean rooms, comfortable beds and not to miss our friendly and pleasant staff! We do have a great team.

We have noted your comments and taken action on the bath plug missing and some of the bulbs were burnt. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to improve! We strive to create an extremely satisfied stay for our guests. Your feedback helps us with this! Please come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Upon arrival to this hotel the staff seemed that they could not find my reservation. When I ask what the problem was the staff did not answer my inquirers. it took about a half hour to get my room.

1  Thank Feron D
Vinay S, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

We're sorry Mr Feron D. we didn't provide the high quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we have addressed the issue and apologies that it took you more than usual time to get room allocated. I do apologize for delay. Our team should have explained that to you rather than pass it off. I am sorry.

We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you'll give us another opportunity soon to make your stay the best it can be.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I have been going to this hotel for 12 years as I go to the Carlisle car shows often. The hotel has been only convenient up to this year with its outdated rooms. This year I was pleasantly surprised to find that they have been renovating the old looking rooms, replaced the beds and actually had too many pillows! They have replaced the unfriendly staff with some of the most helpful people that I have ever seen. I have traveled for GM for 15 years and I have been in more hotels than I can count and never been treated like I was last weekend. You will not be disappointed when you stay here.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Dale L

On behalf of the entire staff of Days Inn Carlisle North, I personally thank you Dale for the kind and motivating compliments. I will share your compliments with the Days Inn Carlisle North's family. We all are completely committed to customer service and guest satisfaction. It is truly rewarding to hear positive comments from our guests to inform us how their stay was. We appreciate you're loyalty to the Days Inn Carlisle North, and enjoy having you at our hotel.

Days Inn Carlisle North is a 200 rooms property and has been completely renovated. Thank you for pointing out about our quiet, clean rooms and bathrooms and our friendly, pleasant staff! We do have a great team. We are glad that you found us so convenient for your travels - thank you for highlighting our spacious parking lot, hot shower in rooms with comfortable beds, clean sheets and Microwave & Refrigerators. Thank you for pointing out our low rates with all great facilities. We are very close to Penn Turnpike, I -81 and I - 83. It is due to the centralized location close to all major Interstate's Carlisle has emerged to be one of the largest trucking center and Car Show events in the country!

Great customer service is a cornerstone of our hotel. We strive to create an extremely satisfied and stress free stay for our guests. Your feedback helps us with this! We love to have you back soon!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We were very pleased with our stay. The General Manager, Vinay Sharma was very friendly and helpful as were the rest of the staff. Our room was very clean and fresh smelling. The breakfast was very good and had a wide selection. We will stay here again when we are in the area. Mr. Sharma gave us a bottle of water when we arrived and one when we left which I thought was very thoughtful. Would recommend this motel to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much Herbert for your kind review.

Thank you for pointing out about our quiet, clean, fresh smelling rooms and bathrooms and our friendly, pleasant staff! We do have a great team. We are glad that you found us so convenient for your travels - thank you for highlighting our spacious parking lot, hot shower in rooms with comfortable beds, clean sheets and Microwave & Refrigerators. Thank you for pointing out our good free breakfast which includes over 15 items.