Liberty Travel Hotel
Days Inn Carlisle South(Carlisle)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$206
Travelocity
US$217
US$211
All reviewsgas stationbit datedwelcome centereggs and sausagecheck in was quickbreakfast buffetfront desk staff
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Check inn at the Quality Inn in Carlisle Pa. was easy and seamless and our room was nice and clean .....Staff was very professional and the bar was outstanding!!!Will defiantly stay here on my return trip!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Miranda C, Front Office Manager at Liberty Travel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Dear Rebecca,
Thank you for telling us all about your top-notch visit to the Quality Inn. I was very pleased to see that enjoyed your stay with us. The members of our staff love to be praised for their hard work . I will pass on your compliments. Our guests love the convenience of our on-location Polo Lounge and it's great that you were able to take advantage of this great feature. We would love to accommodate you again the next time you are in the area. Safe travels!

Miranda Casto
Front Desk Manager

Reviewed 14 February 2014

nice clean rooms along with nice hot breakfast,very knowledgeable staff and manger on duty Miranda was very accommodating with our special request for early check in and late check out
would rate as one of best choice properties stayed

Room Tip: room 126 is very nice location close to parking lot and hallways and lobby
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Miranda C, Manager at Liberty Travel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2014

Thank you for staying with during your recent visit to the carlisle area. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to fill out your review of our hotel. Our "team" members take great pride in their work efforts and will be very please to learn of your very positive experience during your stay with us. We hope see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 February 2014

We stayed at Quality Inn Carlisle, PA hotel with my Family. We find Food, sutler & Bar at one place.

Bar attendant is very friendly & made us best drink. We found this Smoking Bar, where we can order Pizza, Sand witch or diner from next door dinner.

This hotel had a Big Truck Parking Lot, we are able to park our Boat & RV and easy access to both Rt. 81 & PA Trunkpike.

Rooms on Pool side are more quieter & bigger with extra sink.

Hotel provide us a free Hot breakfast & it was grate.

Front Desk Clark very friendly & co-operative.

I will definitely recommend any one.

Room Tip: Rooms on Pool side are more quieter & bigger with extra sink.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Thank You so much for your business and review! I am glad our property was a good stopping point for you in your travels! I am also glad that our team was able to provide warm friendly service during your stay! I will be sure to share this with them as they love to hear when their work pays off!

Safe Travels to You

At Your Service,

Reviewed 24 November 2013

It's a run down seedy dump! I am not going to stay at another quality inn unless all other places are booked and I'll have to drive a hundred miles to work every day! The heating unit and microwave are loud and the staff ignored the do not disturb sign! The owner obviously cares about the lobby because it is what makes a good impression when you check in. When you get to the entrance of the part of the hotel where the room is, you'll agree with me. From now on, if I have to stay anywhere similar to this place, I am going to insist on being able to inspect the room first!!

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank FANOFCHAMP
Miranda C, Front Office Manager at Liberty Travel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

Dear Tyrone,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We value your comments as they help us to improve our services and surpass the very high standards of service our guests expect.

I am sorry to hear that your stay with us did not live up to your expectations. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any shortcomings and inconvenience you have encountered during your stay.

I assure you that every comment, no matter how small, is taken very seriously. Your comments are being shared with the hotel management and appropriate action will be taken to ensure similar situations will be avoided in the future. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

The staff was excellent.. Our room was very clean. Things could be updated, but for the price
you can not ask for more. The breakfast was wonderful, hot, a big variety. Waffles better than Waffle House, freshly made. hot coffee.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the pool. It was away from traffic and parking lot. We were on bottom floor.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Miranda C, Front Office Manager at Liberty Travel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2013

Dear SBAZEMO,
Thank you for you recent review of our property. Thank you for your wonderful comments about our hotel. I was so happy to hear that you enjoyed our hot breakfast buffet. All of our guests comment on the variety of options we provide. I will be sure to compliment my staff on a job well done as per your comments. We hope the next time you are in are area you will again allow us to provide you with superior customer service and a comfy room. Best wishes for your upcoming travels.