“Convenient location but not very clean”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #26 of 27 Hotels in Carlisle
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I was disappointed in my stay here. It is in a great spot, right off the highway and close to attractions but the place is pretty much filthy in my opinion. There were empty water bottles on the steps that were there the entire time of my stay. The doors and windows were dirty. The soda machine was out of order. The free breakfast was ok but the room it was offered in was too small to accomodate the guests. I definitely wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Miranda C, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2014

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, our decor is dated, but I do express to my staff that we must compensate with our service. I demand nothing less from our staff than to go over and beyond to please our guests
It is a work in progress ... CHANGE IS COMING!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I stayed overnight in May 2014. The room was disgusting! Wallpaper was falling off the wall.....wallpaper patched on a filty wall. Big black stain on another wall. The receptionist was very unfriendly......no personality. Wearing filthy white hoodie. I would never stay here again if you paid me.

Room Tip: Ask to see your room before you pay !
1  Thank Cindy L

miranda

Reviewed 6 June 2014

I stayed here previously a few years ago and what a difference a few years makes. I was met at the front desk by a clerk who seemed to busy socializing that to wait on me. The room 230, where do I start. There was some sort of stain on the blanket, the curtains look like they should have been thrown away years ago and the AC unit filter was so dirty that I shook it out on the balcony because no air was blowing. The combination of mold, black dirt and some sort of foreign matter was disgusting. The ashtrays in the hallway were filled with fake flowers and the pile of mattresses in the back of the hotel seemed to be taller than the semi truck that they were parked next to. I would have left, but I attended Carlisle Ford and all hotels in the area were sold out.

Room Tip: Find another hotel
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank pjkoala

hank you for your review. If you would like to call me to discuss any of the quality issues you listed in your review, I am always available at 717-243-6000

Reviewed 3 June 2014

First off...The ownership and staff are amazing people! They were very nice and helpful to me! Gave me great suggestions for fun, food, and simple enjoyment. I would def. stay here again! Great location and easy to get to pretty much anywhere in the area!

Room Tip: Room 209 was great for me!!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Miranda C, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Craig,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our property and your kind remarks for our staff. We are always happy to help and accommodate our valued guests. I am pleased that you were able to experience many of the area's attractions and restaurants that make our hotel a great place to stay. We look forward to your business the next time you are in the Carlisle area. Safe travels.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

While on the way to Corning Glass Museum from Washington DC, we spent the night at hotel. The good thing was, clean rooms & calm. We could sleep comfortably. The problem was unclean water coming from tap making it difficult to prepare coffee or drink. Also, the drain-plugs in the bathroom tubs were missing, I guess this is the hotel initiative to save water and compel the guests to take shower bath instead.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Miranda C, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Spark80,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. It was great to hear that you were able to get a great nights sleep in our comfortable rooms. After reading your comments on the quality of our water we launched an investigation and are working with our water treatment company to remedy the situation. Your comments will help us improve the quality of all future guest stays. We hope to see you again should your travels bring you to the Carlisle area.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Reception staff on arrival (10pm) unhelpful, four couch size pillows on the king size bed, uncomfortable,suggest this hotel purchases full size pillows, very noisy from traffic upgrade your windows!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Miranda C, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We value your comments as they help us to improve our services and surpass the very high standards of service our guests expect.

I am sorry to hear that your stay with us did not live up to your expectations. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any shortcomings and inconvenience you have encountered during your stay.

I assure you that every comment, no matter how small, is taken very seriously. Your comments are being shared with the hotel management and appropriate action will be taken to ensure similar situations will be avoided in the future. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Check inn at the Quality Inn in Carlisle Pa. was easy and seamless and our room was nice and clean .....Staff was very professional and the bar was outstanding!!!Will defiantly stay here on my return trip!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Miranda C, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Dear Rebecca,
Thank you for telling us all about your top-notch visit to the Quality Inn. I was very pleased to see that enjoyed your stay with us. The members of our staff love to be praised for their hard work . I will pass on your compliments. Our guests love the convenience of our on-location Polo Lounge and it's great that you were able to take advantage of this great feature. We would love to accommodate you again the next time you are in the area. Safe travels!

Miranda Casto